membership fee/donating members

I am in!! I only had a couple of extra bucks laying around so I sent $5. Hope it helps!!!

(GSXRFANN @ Dec. 06 2006,15:07) I am in!! I only had a couple of extra bucks laying around so I sent $5. Hope it helps!!!
Any amount helps my brutha! Thanks a mill.
beerchug.gif
If everyone does a little then all will get taken care of.

Please do not send money if'n ya don't gots it to send. Be smart.

(tpbio @ Dec. 06 2006,07:35) HeavyBusa, I'll try and remember to remind you in a year.............................................

has it been a year yet?
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
not yet... I set a reminder on my crackberry!!

I donated last week in appreciation of ninja killer sending plastic to someone. Does that count too?
all_coholic.gif

(Poppy @ Dec. 06 2006,17:15) I donated last week in appreciation of ninja killer sending plastic to someone. Does that count too?
all_coholic.gif

HeavyBusa, I need to get myself one of those crackberry's or is it crackberries?
You know it counts! It counts big time Poppy
beerchug.gif

(heavybusa @ Dec. 06 2006,16:52) How are we looking so far
rock.gif
Very good question. I wonder if one of the mods might be able to figure it out?

Added balz to Jason and Kroozer; also, ShawnP made a donation... will be hooking him up as well....

Once i get back to town friday, ill throw some money in my account, and pitch 30 to the board, i really want that 96x96 avatar!!!!

(05 Busa LE @ Dec. 06 2006,19:20) OK, when I get home, I'm in for a monthly $5 or $10. Look for December's in a few hours!
Couldn't get to it last night, but will for sure this weekend. And here's a Bump.

(NINJA KILLER @ Dec. 05 2006,22:36) No Time Waisted Jus Made A Donation For $200.00 In Favor Of All On This Site.
cool.gif

race.gif
wow.gif
Holy mackeral!! You just gave 20 months worth at my pace.
beerchug.gif

I was going to go racing tonight but didn't make it. The $10 I saved from the gate fee I simply sent to CAp.

Well, just got back from a bidness trip and the wifey 'Blondeonabusa' saw this matter and now.......

She wants balls too!
rock.gif

Reckon she'll be making a donation here directly...

Back