~~  attention donating members  ~~

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks to Rubbah, we've got a few more donating members...hope to see even more as the days go by...

Biggest question I see from members here is "How do I get a bigger, better, more potent avatar?"

I could forward you some emails if you think I'm referring to something else...
tounge.gif

Easiest way - use the org's Upload Center.  The link is located along the bottom of your screen or just be lazy and

BEFORE you can gain access to this feature, you'll need to have an acct set up.  For those interested, PM me your email address and a password...any password (make it at least 6 characters please)...I'm not trying to hack in to your acct here at the org to find that you're playing Brokeback Busa, I'm not a stalker and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night nor did I change to GEICO, so if you don't like ME knowing your every day password, make something else up...just don't forget it because I'll point and laugh...
laugh.gif

That's all I need to set up your acct for the Upload Center so you too can enjoy the benefits of having a larger avatar...
smile.gif
 Each donating member gets 1 MB of space there, but I do ask that we all use it wisely and not jam up captain's server with stuff we don't actually need...

Once you've got an acct there, I'll let you know.  You can then upload pictures.  If you're uploading a new avatar, you simply copy and paste the URL of your newly uploaded picture and place it in your control panel of the org and be sure to upsize the pic to 96x96.  I'll post up better instructions in a bit...trying to work some here too you know...
smile.gif

Let's keep the new Donating Member list growing!!!  PM me if you need access or need help using this feature and I'll be sure to forward you to something way smarter than I...
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "added password criteria"|1139865703 -->

smile.gif

laugh.gif

VaBusa-
"BEFORE you can gain access to this feature, you'll need to have an acct set up.  For those interested, PM me your email address and a password...any password...I'm not trying to hack in to your acct here at the org to find that you're playing Brokeback Busa, I'm not a stalker and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night nor did I change to GEICO, so if you don't like ME knowing your every day password, make something else up...just don't forget it because I'll point and laugh..."

wow.gif
OUCH

<!--EDIT|hbr-06busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139849541 -->

It worked... It Worked.... That will show those Hollywood doctors...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Just playing.

Thanks for the info Michelle

biggrin.gif

DIRECTIONS once you've got an acct...
cool.gif

<span style='color:blue'>To upload pictures...</span>

<span style='color:blue'>After uploading, you'll have to log in to view the files</span>

<span style='color:blue'>Now add the pic for your avatar...</span>

You guys are welcome...
smile.gif
Just trying to help out around here...I mean, I'd get you guys coffee, but I don't fetch stuff, sooooo....
tounge.gif

I'll be busy tonight, so if you PM me about the upload center needing an acct set up, I'll get to it first thing tomorrow morning EST...thanks for being patient.
cool.gif

M -

Wow, I thought you were an IT type person, but the way you use that red marker, I am thinking teacher, or prof.

biggrin.gif

Wow, I thought you were an IT type person, but the way you use that red marker, I am thinking teacher, or prof.

biggrin.gif
That's how we really do things in IT...
laugh.gif

Think Bill Gates does something else?
tounge.gif

I was just being silly...having fun...I am a joker stuck in IT...I don't quite fit in here with the stiff shirts...
blush.gif

Thanks for fixing me up...

Wohooo..Now I look bigger and freakier than ever..
biggrin.gif

Back