membership fee/donating members

Jet Li

What is the AWESOME????
Donating Member
Registered
O.K., CAP needs our help.

Lets all just take control of this situation about CAP not wanting to charge a membership fee. I know it is easier if you HAVE to pay, but lets face it, CAP is stubborn and will never make it mandatory to pay a fee to use this site because we all know that is his vision. And I have no problem with that, this is his site and he has a very honorable vision.

Lets all decide right here what "our" membership fee will be. Lets all make a commitment to pay it, on our own each and every month. Maybe some of you software guys could come up with something that shows by our avatar that a donation has been done each month? That way everyone can see who is playing honest.

So, lets hear how much "we" decide is our membership fee and start donating now.

I do not have a problem with $5.00 or even $10.00/month, so I am going right now to the donation site and paying my fee of $10.00 right now.

Lets go Hayabusa.org soilders, lets help CAP keep our home out of foreclosure!
mad.gif

$10.00 voluntary membership fee paid for December.

I feel outstanding
smile.gif

Lets get this going brothers and sisters.
muscle.gif

GREAT THREAD. CAp has already made it clear that he does not want to charge a membership fee. If you are willing to pay a membership fee, then just taking it upon yourself to do it on your own would serve the same purpose.

Thanks Tom, for putting this out there.

No problem Shawn. I really need this site to stay up. You know everyone pays for their addiction.

I see 22 views here, come on org family, CAP can't stop us. I know there are enough dedicated members out there to nip this situation in the butt!

I'm in. Here's my 10 for December. How bout somebody do a reminder thread on the first of every month. I think if its pinned it will get over looked.
rock.gif
I know I'm guilty of overlooking the pinned threads.

Great thread. Let the money talk and the BSrs start walkin

I'll be glad to do a reminder thread every month.

Can I be an honorary Mod? I wouldn't want the full responsibility
biggrin.gif

Good job Black Bird Killer, way to step up.

I've been saying for months.....5 or 10 dollars a month shouldn't break anyone. If you stop and think about it, it's not too hard to make some kind of change in habits or whatever that will offset that amount over a month's time. Thanks for dedicating a thread to this notion....sometimes that's what it takes
beerchug.gif

Okay. Member for 13 months now and have donated close to or over $100 so far. Not counting sales on auction site. It's time for all you oldheads to step up and do whats right.

Good on ya guys!
beerchug.gif

PDBusa and thepushercg, we are going to give paypal a workout like it's never seen!

Monster, you're outta control dude! Giving at the office, you sneeky little devil!

100 veiws and only a handful of donations. At 100 veiws there should be about a grand donated.

(Black Bird Killer @ Dec. 05 2006,10:38) 100 veiws and only a handful of donations.  At 100 veiws there should be about a grand donated.
i agree, i do not care if its a dollar, if you like this sight give to keep it going, as others have stated the how to's on this board alone have saved me alot of money.

A nice $20.00 just went in for VMAN and F.K.R.!

(thepushercg @ Dec. 05 2006,11:41)
(Black Bird Killer @ Dec. 05 2006,10:38) 100 veiws and only a handful of donations.  At 100 veiws there should be about a grand donated.
i agree, i do not care if its a dollar, if you like this sight give to keep it going, as others have stated the how to's on this board alone have saved me alot of money.
In just one instance, this board has saved me around $400 thru the last pay it forward thread. Why not give back?

Back