membership fee/donating members

(05 Busa LE @ Dec. 07 2006,14:24)
(05 Busa LE @ Dec. 06 2006,19:20) OK, when I get home, I'm in for a monthly $5 or $10. Look for December's in a few hours!
Couldn't get to it last night, but will for sure this weekend. And here's a Bump.
OK, my $10 for December is in! And another bump!

(YH2K @ Dec. 09 2006,04:41) Well, just got back from a bidness trip and the wifey 'Blondeonabusa' saw this matter and now.......

She wants balls too!
rock.gif

Reckon she'll be making a donation here directly...
Yep, I just made a donation.
biggrin.gif

(YH2K @ Dec. 09 2006,06:41) Well, just got back from a bidness trip and the wifey 'Blondeonabusa' saw this matter and now.......

She wants balls too!
rock.gif
Don't know why, she already owns a pair...
laugh.gif

i am strapped this month for obvious reasons but i made $40 donation last month. for all deals & info i have recv'd.

FYI other car clubs that i have been a member of, dues are usually btwn $35 &50 a year.
i kinda skipped some threads here, so forgive me if this has been posted...
what about discount for anyone who pays year up front? say 50 then if monthly ask for 5? or something around there.

(Shibumi @ Dec. 09 2006,10:flamethrowing:)
(YH2K @ Dec. 09 2006,06:41) Well, just got back from a bidness trip and the wifey 'Blondeonabusa' saw this matter and now.......

She wants balls too!
rock.gif
laugh.gif
The more the merrier!

Again, thanks to all who answered the call and thanks to all that will donate later when they have the ability.

Lets just keep this going now month after month. It is truly great what we can do as a family here.
bowdown.gif

(BlondeOnaBusa @ Dec. 09 2006,17:50)
(Shibumi @ Dec. 09 2006,10
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
)

She wants balls too!
rock.gif
laugh.gif
The more the merrier!
laugh.gif
now you have more.
beerchug.gif

laugh.gif

Donated $30.00, the least I can do. This site has opened my eyes to alot of things I would have never thought of or even had an answer to. Thanks.

Back