Donating Members

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey folks,

There are several of you that have paypal recurring subscriptions to the site for a monthly donation. Would you guys do me a favor and cancel your subscriptions. I would if I could but I can't make changes to your account. The site is doing good right now and I dont want to take a penny more than what we need to keep this place running.... Trust me, when we need the financial help I will let you know... We have been doing a lot of preparation for some things we are about to announce and I hope that you all like how we have spent your money...

CAp

Dayum Cap this is the first time I ever heard anyone say
stop giving money
ices_rofl.gif
most want more. Your honesty
is refreshing.

You guys can send it to me in the meantime.
smile.gif

Great gesture Cap.
beerchug.gif

Kiss my butt.
smile.gif

Use it to further improve the site, or for a slush fund for those in need. Keep up the good work!
beerchug.gif

When I wanna send $$, I'll send $$. Don't stop me, man. Make a profit!

--Wag--

Uhhh....errrr....ummmm.........NO !!!!!

Put it in the bank in a special savings account, earn some interest as a "back-up" for future shortages and site improvements.....

NOW if "everyone" would stop tearing up their Busa's....we could concentrate on Doug's and see a few pics from the head-admin !!! C'mon Doug, let's get those repairs done son !!!!
super.gif

"Sheesh", a thumb's up smiley
rock.gif
?...heck, all I want is a bigger avatar........Hellloooooo
rock.gif
?
super.gif

rock.gif

super.gif

nope...throw the admins a pizza party or something

or better yet, get VaB's a pair of big fuzzy PINK slippers
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif
i agree with semi
SHOCKED.gif
or you can just forward the money to me, i am poor
all_coholic.gif
a busa and a daughter that thinks she needs to go toy shopping every time she is at the store will do it to ya oh and diapers
beerchug.gif
haha

beerchug.gif

Whats that you say? Double my Paypal subscription? Done deal!!! Ask for more and you'll get it. Ask for less and you'll get more. Sorry.

Cap why not use the extra money to buy product from some of the site sponsors and just have monthly give aways tires ,gift cards from site sponsors things like that we all like things for free
beerchug.gif

Cap, Keep collecting and use it for helping out the ones who might really have a need.. Or Like Spkerhed said have some give away once in a while.. I'm really glad I joined this ORG.. Theres a good group of Homeys here...
bowdown.gif

Thanks but my reoccouring six month just ended within the last 2 days.  
beerchug.gif

You could always give away a set of tires ever could months. Some sites are so fricking huge they give away a set each month.
This being Busa specific it will probably never get that huge. I like it as is, been alot more posts then I can read.

i'm gonna leave mine also. Give it to downed riders or riders that didn't make it home.

actually you can cancel subscription payments. I have canceled a number of recurring payments for customers over the years (Web hosting service) Find any recurring payment and you will find the link to cancel it as well as refund the fee if needed. Hope that helps
smile.gif

Back