~~  attention donating members  ~~

feels a bit stupified..but then again ..must donate first ....its on the list for friday lol

Thanks to Rubbah, we've got a few more donating members...hope to see even more as the days go by...

Biggest question I see from members here is "How do I get a bigger, better, more potent avatar?"

I could forward you some emails if you think I'm referring to something else...
tounge.gif

Easiest way - use the org's Upload Center.  The link is located along the bottom of your screen or just be lazy and

BEFORE you can gain access to this feature, you'll need to have an acct set up.  For those interested, PM me your email address and a password...any password (make it at least 6 characters please)...I'm not trying to hack in to your acct here at the org to find that you're playing Brokeback Busa, I'm not a stalker and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night nor did I change to GEICO, so if you don't like ME knowing your every day password, make something else up...just don't forget it because I'll point and laugh...
laugh.gif

That's all I need to set up your acct for the Upload Center so you too can enjoy the benefits of having a larger avatar...
smile.gif
 Each donating member gets 1 MB of space there, but I do ask that we all use it wisely and not jam up captain's server with stuff we don't actually need...

Once you've got an acct there, I'll let you know.  You can then upload pictures.  If you're uploading a new avatar, you simply copy and paste the URL of your newly uploaded picture and place it in your control panel of the org and be sure to upsize the pic to 96x96.  I'll post up better instructions in a bit...trying to work some here too you know...
smile.gif

Let's keep the new Donating Member list growing!!!  PM me if you need access or need help using this feature and I'll be sure to forward you to something way smarter than I...
laugh.gif
sorry to hijack your post M!

....but, hey! how have you been?? How is your back doing!

I missed ya
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

laugh.gif

Va....I just sent the captain a check for 50.00 so I can get my spinning balls.....I also asked if I could get your old avatar....the one with the funny face that said VAs AVATAR....the one I harrassed you with.  can you do me a favor and upload that avatar for me?  Please pretty please?

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "removed your login info :)"|1150904963 -->

Back