~~  attention donating members  ~~

Everyone that now had access to the Upload Center get things working okay? Any problems?

Don't be afraid to get back with me if something's not working correctly...I only start beating after the 4th or 5th PM...
laugh.gif

Ikonboard Message
Sorry, that is not a valid file extension

You are currently logged in as PACIFICBUSA

rock.gif

Ikonboard Message

rock.gif
Pac...the avatar is huge!  What's wrong?

The only issues I've seen with file extensions are 1) it's not a format we support, or 2) it's named JPG instead of jpg (doesn't seem to like CAPS)...check those and let me know...we'll get things fixed...
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140616998 -->

Ikonboard Message

rock.gif
Pac...the avatar is huge!  What's wrong?

The only issues I've seen with file extensions are 1) it's not a format we support, or 2) it's named JPG instead of jpg (doesn't seem to like CAPS)...check those and let me know...we'll get things fixed...
smile.gif
yah...it's the "JPG" instead of "jpg" thing.

What about the big pic down below where your signiture is?
You've got a PM...I'll help you figure it out...
smile.gif
HAY ! me too!   please
afro.gif

afro.gif

bowdown.gif

umnik.gif

type.gif

thumbs-up.gif
Okay guys...to get a banner, you need the file uploaded somewhere on the web (the Upload Center is a great start, just have to be a donating member to gain access), COPY (right click/COPY) the URL (link) to that banner; we're going to PASTE it in your Control Panel to get the banner up and running.

Simply link it as an image (go to 'Your Control Panel' along the top left, click 'Personal Info' then 'Edit Your Profile')

Big box called 'Your Signature' is where we'll place the banner...easiest way is to type
- PUT YOUR URL TO THE BANNER IN BETWEEN THE FIRST SET OF BRACKETS AND THE SECOND SET...click "Amend my profile" and *poof*, you're done...

As a courtesy to those on dial-up, try to keep the banners on the smaller side...cuts down on page loading times
smile.gif

Need more help/info - PM ME...I don't mind helping!
cool.gif

afro.gif

smile.gif

I made my donation , i just want to say thanks for the use of the space and keep up the good work ! The more tags i sell on here the more i will continue to donate... you guys are great!

thanks, Joe Padilla Sr.

Hey Vabusa thanks for setting up my account and giving those easy to follow instructions, but to be honest I did mess up the first 2 times
drooling3.gif
Thanks again
wink.gif

laugh.gif

What?! My directions didn't lead you directly to a larger, more improved avatar within just a few minutes?!
tounge.gif
Just glad you figured it out...and you're welcome...
cool.gif

Back