DONATING MEMBERS

Okay, here's what I did...I was able to login the upload center and upload a pic yesterday, but when I try to go see it (viewing my album, correct?), it tells me "user name unknown"...

...help...
once you upload your pic.
click on "Login" that will open the Admin. login screen
Enter you email address and password click Login
Now you will be in the Upload Center Summary. in the drop down box click on your email address and then view There you go.

Okay, here's what I did...I was able to login the upload center and upload a pic yesterday, but when I try to go see it (viewing my album, correct?), it tells me "user name unknown"...

...help...
click on "Login"  that will open the Admin. login screen
Now you will be in the Upload Center Summary.  in the drop down box click on your email address and then view  There you go.
That's what I'm doing, but I get this:

Password could not be found in our database. Please try again.

Just odd that I could sign in to upload, but not view? I figure it's just something I'm doing wrong...

...help...
click on "Login"  that will open the Admin. login screen
Now you will be in the Upload Center Summary.  in the drop down box click on your email address and then view  There you go.
That's what I'm doing, but I get this:

Password could not be found in our database. Please try again.

Just odd that I could sign in to upload, but not view?  I figure it's just something I'm doing wrong...
CAPTAIN
1zhelp.gif

Its there.....
Oops...I deleted it!  The dreaded red 'x'

Cap determined that I'm dumb...no really, that's what he said...
laugh.gif

And he called me fat...
ices_rofl.gif

Kidding...kidding...it's apparent that I'm simple, and though I've fought facing this truth for most of my life, I think it's starting to sink in...
tounge.gif

Thanks Doug...
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "saving space... :)"|1108148035 -->

I am having problems. I have it in the upload center but when I put the link in for my avatar it is saying it is invalid??

Back