DONATING MEMBERS

SUCESS!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I used my hotmail email address, watched out for the double http:// that jwcfbd warned me about.

Thanks Jim & Cap!  
cool.gif
no problem.
beerchug.gif

biggrin.gif

I really belive in sites like this i owned a 300z TT and that site was very usefull and as i look at this site it is to, I will be picking up my new baby saturday, so i thought i better support the site so I can ask my noobb questions about the worlds most beautiful bike in the world

I really belive in sites like this i owned a 300z TT and that site was very usefull and as i look at this site it is to, I will be picking up my new baby saturday, so i thought i better support the site so I can ask my noobb questions about the worlds most beautiful bike in the world
Welcome to the board. Be sure to post pics after you pick her up.

Welcome to the board and congratulations on the new Busa.

1zhelp.gif

I tried to access the upload center and it dosent seem to be there. Anyone hace a link that might work?

1zhelp.gif

I tried to access the upload center and it dosent seem to be there. Anyone hace a link that might work?
What kind of problem are you having? The link at the bottom of the page works fine for me. You need to enter your entire email address not just your screen name.

Well I'm able to login to the upload center and upload a picture. But how do I resize the avatar and make it my avatar? Any tips?

resize it to 96x96 before uploading the avatar. once you have it in the upload center copy properties and insert into avatar control in your control panel.
wink.gif

I uploaded a pic for a test, then can't get in to even see it...

Am I having a blonde moment?!
wink.gif

Okay, here's what I did...I was able to login the upload center and upload a pic yesterday, but when I try to go see it (viewing my album, correct?), it tells me "user name unknown"...

...help...

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108135070 -->

Back