Death Penalty

Do You Believe in The Death Penalty?

• No

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 45 91.8%

• Total voters
I would like to see the death penalty for those douchbags that broke into my truck last night. I swear if you start capping these idiots they might think twice before stealing someone's stuff.

I would like to see the death penalty for those douchbags that broke into my truck last night. I swear if you start capping these idiots they might think twice before stealing someone's stuff.
not gonna disagree with that. I hate thieves.

Brett do you have any kids? The type of person that would harm a child deserves to die a most horrible death immediately, no trial no atty no nothing just pop and drop, bag em and tag em.

Ariel Castro deserved to be tortured mercilessly for what he did. May he rot in Effin Hell forever.
If we aren't going to kill them than we need to be more Russianlike and send them to the Gulags where they work until death. American prisons still don't seem to 'punish' anyone? Put them in a hole and let them rot ok.
nope no kids just dogs. yea id rather see a child molester suffer then just about anyone else I can think of. and yes if our jails were more jails vs. country clubs that too wud surely serve as a deterrent. probably far more a deterrent then the death penalty.

A few rounds to the head is ok by me. Cheaper than using chemicals, gas or electricity. Faster too. No need to check for a pulse. Closed casket so no one has to see the bad persons face, or what is left of it. If the family is charged for the bullets, that would only be about $3.00 plus postage.

voodoo, I feel yah. Bought the son a pick up this week. Bought the truck that morning, some ass wipe broke into the truck the same night.
It would have been just, to have caught the ass wipe in action and have my sjambok there with me. The city would have needed to clean up a lot of poop. The sjambok has that effect on people.

As a former supporter of the death penalty in my younger conformist days I have come to the conclusion over the last ten years I can only support as much as I trust the Police, Prosecutors, Lawyers, and Politicians involved. Being that I have very little to no trust in our governmental institutions at any level with the possible exception of rank and file military under the rank of 03, I cannot in good faith support the death penalty anymore.

A few rounds to the head is ok by me. Cheaper than using chemicals, gas or electricity. Faster too. No need to check for a pulse. Closed casket so no one has to see the bad persons face, or what is left of it. If the family is charged for the bullets, that would only be about $3.00 plus postage.

I'm pro gun, and bullets are fairly cheap, but that gets expensive and the government wastes enough money.
Rope however is cheap... and reusable!
Bring back the Gallows!

As a former supporter of the death penalty in my younger conformist days I have come to the conclusion over the last ten years I can only support as much as I trust the Police, Prosecutors, Lawyers, and Politicians involved. Being that I have very little to no trust in our governmental institutions at any level with the possible exception of rank and file military under the rank of 03, I cannot in good faith support the death penalty anymore.

Different perspective, and not one that I completely disagree with...

That is a very valid argument and one I don't disagree with either...

That is a very valid argument and one I don't disagree with either...
thats one of the inherent problems with the death penalty is if you believe their could be a valid argument that mistakes or planting of evidence by the police is possible then you really cant be for the death penalty.

you would have to have complete faith in the entire system from the reporting of the crime and what was observed, to the time of arrest, collection of evidence, witness statements, so-called confessions, physical evidence, all reports by police officer or detectives applying for search and arrest warrants for which came from credible sources, the list goes on....

you cant take death back. if its found out at a later date that evidence was planted or mistakes were made either by accident or made to look like accidents you cant get a new trial.

the law is a very grey area and up to interpretation from one court or state to another pertaining to murder and what defines murder and what type of deadly force was appropriate. remember there are almost 150 ppl that were on death row and are no longer even in prison and received large settlements for wrongful prosecution and false imprisonment and arrest lawsuits.

your either for it 100% or your against it.

thats one of the inherent problems with the death penalty is if you believe their could be a valid argument that mistakes or planting of evidence by the police is possible then you really cant be for the death penalty.

you would have to have complete faith in the entire system from the reporting of the crime and what was observed, to the time of arrest, collection of evidence, witness statements, so-called confessions, physical evidence, all reports by police officer or detectives applying for search and arrest warrants for which came from credible sources, the list goes on....

you cant take death back. if its found out at a later date that evidence was planted or mistakes were made either by accident or made to look like accidents you cant get a new trial.

the law is a very grey area and up to interpretation from one court or state to another pertaining to murder and what defines murder and what type of deadly force was appropriate. remember there are almost 150 ppl that were on death row and are no longer even in prison and received large settlements for wrongful prosecution and false imprisonment and arrest lawsuits.

your either for it 100% or your against it.
If you follow this line of thinking , do away with Cops, courts, and jails, sure wouldn't want to take the chance of someone being wrong. Besides I have my guns, can and will use them, and I won't have to worry about the law.

Simple question:
Would you have dropped the hammer with no remorse on Ariel Castro?
Nobody else in my mind would have been needed to convince me of his need for one to the back for the head.

Nope, I checked and I'm still for the death penalty :rofl:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Being in prison isn't suffereing. Yes it woould suck to be in for life but it does cost about 40k per inmate and all they do is try to use up court time or cause any problem they can , Prisons are just way to easy now , yes I know from experience. 3 hots and a cot, free wieghts, cable .....! Now if they made prisons like that sheriff in Az. then it would be a punishment. I like his way of dooing things. Some of the guys in prisons have it easier than they did on the streets.

I am not against killing people that deserve it, I just don't trust the system we have to do it judiciously anymore. In my experience there are evil people that need killing, we just need to get it right when we do, every time, do you trust the system we have to do that? I personally trust Joe citizen on the spot to make that call more than I tryst our judicial machine.

Simple question:
Would you have dropped the hammer with no remorse on Ariel Castro?
Nobody else in my mind would have been needed to convince me of his need for one to the back for the head.

Back