Pro-life or Pro-Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having one abortion is one strike, second abortion would be sterilization too. The evidence would be incontrovertable. They're not being punished, we're just ensuring that there would be no additional loss of life. Think about it, they'd be free to continue the behavior they like, free from consequence, and when they grow up, they'd have an opportunity to have children again, if they want.

whats sooo great about our country is that there are branches of government that keep an eye on each other.... PLUS the FREE PRESS... which all attempt to prevent "unintended consequences"...… like a brutal dictator from seizing power and enforcing his personal vision for the future.... the sterilization thing and similar ideas seem tempting BUT in action would open the door to devastating consequences that weren't intended.... the USSR seen the consequences

Willie, I have to partially disagree with you on your post in that women who cant biologically have children speak louder. The foster system is a sh*t show damn near making it impossible for tons of capable spouses to foster and or adopt kids. The idea behind abortion is largely in part because the birth mother doesnt want the child or doesnt want to deal with pain. Pain is temporary. I carry enough narcotics on my truck to make delivery of a child much less painful and almost make her forget it happened. So, why not give the child away to spouses who cant biologically have kids? Of course, going through the necessary steps to ensure that child's safety by doing background checks and whatnot.
I don't think I said anything about women who can't have children? I simply said a woman has the right to the control of her body, period. If I were involved with a woman and she were pregnant, I would not want her to have an abortion - but again it's her call. I still think people are bringing emotional logic into this. No matter what you think of the woman, you can't take control of her body. And we should never give the government that much control over anyone.

that's the thing, the government doesn't have the power, the people do. Thus the discussion.

I don't think I said anything about women who can't have children? I simply said a woman has the right to the control of her body, period. If I were involved with a woman and she were pregnant, I would not want her to have an abortion - but again it's her call. I still think people are bringing emotional logic into this. No matter what you think of the woman, you can't take control of her body. And we should never give the government that much control over anyone.
separation of powers...….. due process...…… liberal ideas(in certain quantities)………… the constitution...…….. and our American freedoms are a wondrous thing..... that have produced some watershed moments in history...…. the first African American president is one moment we should be particularly proud of.... (some thought it would never happen... hell... almost everyone thought it would never happen..... that's right... I said it....) And then the election of president trump... lol... which again shocked everyone..... but it was the will of THE PEOPLE as a whole.... who knows where we go from here.... but one thing is certain.... Trump certainly has extreme problems in enforcing his visions for the future.... the result of our American checks and balances.... thank god for checks and balances..... for the goodwill of every American.... individual liberty is the most important aspect of this American experiment... IMHO... we shouldn't give up any liberty in favor of govt control.

If a human can be unplugged from life support when they cease to show brain waves, why would the same not apply before brain waves begin at about 5-6 weeks gestation? Seems like that is a legal precedent but no one applies logic to an emotional issue.

If a human can be unplugged from life support when they cease to show brain waves, why would the same not apply before brain waves begin at about 5-6 weeks gestation? Seems like that is a legal precedent but no one applies logic to an emotional issue.
the folks sitting on the supreme court are generally brilliant minds at work.... THEY WILL decide.

Using the executive branch of the govt(pertaining to sterilization and similar ideas) as a sledgehammer to punish those who made perceived bad personal life decisions is a clear mistake.... only god has THOSE types of courts and systems to deal with those folks who made poor life decisions.... the executive branch of government must use the legislatures laws....... if anyone wants to change the laws..... there are proper channels... but using the executive branch to sterilize citizenry in the absence of a real crime, or convinction is a clear violation of our American ideals...…… hitler used his executives in a manner like u are suggesting..... he really had no checks and balances.

I’m sick of hearing this my body my choice crap....

Unless you have been raped or a matter of incest or you have a life threatening condition that could be fatal to you or the child TOO BAD TOO SAD!!!

You made the CHOICE to lay down and have sex. That was your choice and a pregnancy was a result of YOUR CHOICE!!! DEAL WITH IT!!!

Don’t care if your in college or your about to get a promotion @ work and it’s an inconvenient time.... Don’t care if you was banging your pool boy or next door neighbor while your husband was at work and your not sure who da baby daddy is. Again this is a result of YOUR CHOICES.

When I make a mistake or get a DUI or some dumb sh@t I don’t get to have a mulligan.... I have to deal with the repercussions of my CHOICES.

I agree with Ogre....... you want an abortion Fine!!! But your gonna have to get your tubes tied as well. Your not gonna be hitting up the abortion clinic on a regular basis on tax payers dime because your too lazy to use birth control or force your significant other to use a condom. 1 AND DONE!!! When someone commits a crime and becomes a Felon they do their time but afterwards they lose certain rights and privileges. So you want a mulligan on being pregnant so be it but you’ll give up the right to have another. We got waayyyy too many people on this earth as it is and not enough resources to go around your DNA won’t be missed

comparing getting an abortion(which is legal) and getting a DUI or commiting a felony is a bad analogy.... liberal ideals are very important to sooooo many people..... think about how EACH OF US benefits from these tolerant(read liberal) values...…….. using the executive branch to force sterilize ANYBODY is something hitler or stalin would have done.... and to want to enforce this sterilization without a crime being committed to boot.... rofl..... it seems some individuals really enjoy their personal freedom but want to infringe others freedoms..... which is a million percent against our American ideals.... do u enjoy ure freedoms as an American?

I’m sick of hearing this my body my choice crap....

Unless you have been raped or a matter of incest or you have a life threatening condition that could be fatal to you or the child TOO BAD TOO SAD!!!

You made the CHOICE to lay down and have sex. That was your choice and a pregnancy was a result of YOUR CHOICE!!! DEAL WITH IT!!!

Don’t care if your in college or your about to get a promotion @ work and it’s an inconvenient time.... Don’t care if you was banging your pool boy or next door neighbor while your husband was at work and your not sure who da baby daddy is. Again this is a result of YOUR CHOICES.

When I make a mistake or get a DUI or some dumb sh@t I don’t get to have a mulligan.... I have to deal with the repercussions of my CHOICES.

I agree with Ogre....... you want an abortion Fine!!! But your gonna have to get your tubes tied as well. Your not gonna be hitting up the abortion clinic on a regular basis on tax payers dime because your too lazy to use birth control or force your significant other to use a condom. 1 AND DONE!!! When someone commits a crime and becomes a Felon they do their time but afterwards they lose certain rights and privileges. So you want a mulligan on being pregnant so be it but you’ll give up the right to have another. We got waayyyy too many people on this earth as it is and not enough resources to go around your DNA won’t be missed
I'm sure when a guy forces a girl to have an abortion you want his peter chopped off too right? While we're letting the government into our lives, why don't we go ahead and let them decide who is sane enough to have a gun too?

I'm sure when a guy forces a girl to have an abortion you want his peter chopped off too right? While we're letting the government into our lives, why don't we go ahead and let them decide who is sane enough to have a gun too?
that was weak arch.... c'mon man.... ure better than this, don't try to flip flop a gun debate with abortion... the constitution is pretty clear about gun ownership.. I KNOW ure smarter than this and u are just trying a clever move here to push ure personal opinion...….. its up to our legislature to handle gun laws...………… which u know already.... if u wanna question the quality of our current gun laws.... do that.... but there are proper channels for this and the US constitution is clear on gun ownership....... our freedoms DO HAVE a cost..... its a scary world out there currently... and my personal opinion is because of the decline of personal values.... but one CANNOT legislate morality into society at large.... THIS is our problem.

Last edited:

Guys may persuade or coerce a woman into getting an abortion..... Oh I’ll leave you and never see you again yada yada. But ultimately it comes down to her choice to sit on that table and go through with it

But In this “Me Too” culture I find it hard to believe that the man walks the women into the clinic with a gun to her head.....

Don’t get me wrong Arch I’m for sterilization of men too!!! You got 4 or 5 baby mamas and owe a chit ton of child support. How about a get out of jail free card??? Snip Snip!!!

Matter of fact the government should hand out tax credits to people that willingly participate

Again.... we got enough people already

that was weak arch.... c'mon man.... ure better than this, don't try to flip flop a gun debate with abortion... the constitution is pretty clear about gun ownership.. I KNOW ure smarter than this and u are just trying a clever move here to push ure personal opinion...….. its up to our legislature to handle gun laws...………… which u know already.... if u wanna question the quality of our current gun laws.... do that.... but there are proper channels for this and the US constitution is clear on gun ownership....... our freedoms DO HAVE a cost..... its a scary world out there currently... and my personal opinion is because of the decline of personal values.... but one CANNOT legislate morality into society at large.... THIS is our problem.

Guys may persuade or coerce a woman into getting an abortion..... Oh I’ll leave you and never see you again yada yada. But ultimately it comes down to her choice to sit on that table and go through with it

But In this “Me Too” culture I find it hard to believe that the man walks the women into the clinic with a gun to her head.....

Don’t get me wrong Arch I’m for sterilization of men too!!! You got 4 or 5 baby mamas and owe a chit ton of child support. How about a get out of jail free card??? Snip Snip!!!

Matter of fact the government should hand out tax credits to people that willingly participate

Again.... we got enough people already
Dam buddy you are on fire tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back