Pro-life or Pro-Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...... millennial values today
411346432_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

Bruh I’m just being honest......

Women nowadays want their cake and eat it too. Want to be treated as equals “with special privileges”.

Nah.... you want equal you got it!!! Bon Apetite :beerchug:
Hi. Well first I am an agnostic. After Viet Nam it is hard to believe in god. I have given the death sentence over 200 times. I almost receive myself. Back then I though it was for a good cause, but 50 years later I do not know now. I do know that if I had to I would do it again. On the 1st commandment I do not think god would give it an asterisk for war or other things

Hi. Well first I am an agnostic. After Viet Nam it is hard to believe in god. I have given the death sentence over 200 times. I almost receive myself. Back then I though it was for a good cause, but 50 years later I do not know now. I do know that if I had to I would do it again. On the 1st commandment I do not think god would give it an asterisk for war or other things

Don't harden your heart.
God said that hard times Will come.
Only Him and You know the horrors you have experienced.
The character of the man I listen to and speak with here, is obviously that of a strong willed overcomer.
You had severe trial by fire...and lived to be the real man you are today.
Many a nonbeliver set out to disprove God...and found themselves to be a beliver in the end. :beerchug:

I'm sure when a guy forces a girl to have an abortion you want his peter chopped off too right? While we're letting the government into our lives, why don't we go ahead and let them decide who is sane enough to have a gun too?

Guys forcing girls to have abortions?
I agree that they are that, guys, males...certainly not men.
There is a huge cultural problem in the U.S, and many parts of the world.
That it's normal or cool for a guy to have baby mammas. To have several kids.
It's ok, as long as you pay your child support.
Yeah, as long as you give the mother the court ordered amount every month, it's good.
Don't worry the kid doesn't have a Dad(notice I didn't say father, there's a big difference).
Generations of countless kids that are raised into this, and the cycle repeats.
Not the kid whose dad loved them, and died a war hero.
The kid who knows they have a father, one who obviously could care less about them.
It all comes down to the destruction of the family. One woman, one man, married, raising kids. No, it's not for everyone, but what happens when all you value in life is sex, money, and power? Look around...This, is what happens.
We reap what we sowe.
Sadly we're now harvesting alot of bad fruit.

Guys forcing girls to have abortions?
I agree that they are that, guys, males...certainly not men.
There is a huge cultural problem in the U.S, and many parts of the world.
That it's normal or cool for a guy to have baby mammas. To have several kids.
It's ok, as long as you pay your child support.
Yeah, as long as you give the mother the court ordered amount every month, it's good.
Don't worry the kid doesn't have a Dad(notice I didn't say father, there's a big difference).
Generations of countless kids that are raised into this, and the cycle repeats.
Not the kid whose dad loved them, and died a war hero.
The kid who knows they have a father, one who obviously could care less about them.
It all comes down to the destruction of the family. One woman, one man, married, raising kids. No, it's not for everyone, but what happens when all you value in life is sex, money, and power? Look around...This, is what happens.
We reap what we sowe.
Sadly we're now harvesting alot of bad fruit.
While I totally understand your perspective (I grew up in a military family, my uncle won a silver star), for a lot of people those good old days weren't so good at all. Not saying what we have now is better but I want no part of making that America great again.

While I totally understand your perspective (I grew up in a military family, my uncle won a silver star), for a lot of people those good old days weren't so good at all. Not saying what we have now is better but I want no part of making that America great again.

Making America Great Again means different things to different people.
My perspective is that it does not refer to racism. That it has been purposely mislabeled to oust the man trying to oust all the self serving bastard politicians that have guided and driven society to where it is now.
That MAGA refers to when America was prosperous with industry, manufacturing, and fair trade.
And that is coming back now, and the crooked politicians are shaking in their shoes.
During Trump's campaign there were alot of Youtube videos of non-white Trump employees, being interviewed by reporters biased to both parties. Yet they got the same results. They all praised him as a great guy to work for, and not a racist, that stigma had yet to be started.
No one is perfect, and Trump is no saint, but I see him helping the black community.
I see people like Ben Carson, sheriff Clark, even Tiger Woods, that are personal friends with him. All intelligent black men that wouldn't associate with or allow themselves to be used by a racist.
I see the Clinton machine taken down, and their network still fighting the man trying to get us All jobs, fair trade, equal opportunity, and drain the swamp of every race of scumbag politician that is there to serve their own interest, not the people.
It's us vs them, and they run a great misdirection campaign.

I don't see racism in laws anymore.
(I see sexism, lets get equal pay for equal work for men and women).
I see racism in All of us.
All of us, even if it's just the slighest, and at the rarest of times.
Lets All stop being mad, learn to get along, and live our lives.
We are All equal.
If only it where that easy, right.

Making America Great Again means different things to different people.
My perspective is that it does not refer to racism. That it has been purposely mislabeled to oust the man trying to oust all the self serving bastard politicians that have guided and driven society to where it is now.
That MAGA refers to when America was prosperous with industry, manufacturing, and fair trade.
And that is coming back now, and the crooked politicians are shaking in their shoes.
During Trump's campaign there were alot of Youtube videos of non-white Trump employees, being interviewed by reporters biased to both parties. Yet they got the same results. They all praised him as a great guy to work for, and not a racist, that stigma had yet to be started.
No one is perfect, and Trump is no saint, but I see him helping the black community.
I see people like Ben Carson, sheriff Clark, even Tiger Woods, that are personal friends with him. All intelligent black men that wouldn't associate with or allow themselves to be used by a racist.
I see the Clinton machine taken down, and their network still fighting the man trying to get us All jobs, fair trade, equal opportunity, and drain the swamp of every race of scumbag politician that is there to serve their own interest, not the people.
It's us vs them, and they run a great misdirection campaign.
lol.... if ure trying to make arch become a republican, u have a better shot at getting the autograph of Jesus H Christ himself.....

What you had to do is self-preservation, you were asked by your country to go do something which doesn't come natural to most. You have seen ad done things most would never understand nor hope to and to judge someone like you in relative terms is nothing anyone is capable of.

Mankind has been killing each other ever since they picked up the first stick or stone and sadly will continue to do so. We toast each New Years that world peace will prevail....hoping it would but knowing it will never.

We as testosterone filled males are debating an issue which women are very passionate about. Turn on the news, see the protesters and understand what it means to these people. They see it as a loss of a right and the government telling them what they can and can't do with their own bodies.

I have no real opinion on the subject other than I do believe in human rights up to a limit.

and our American freedoms are a wondrous thing..... that have produced some watershed moments in history...…. the first African American president is one moment we should be particularly proud of

He (ol' Barry) was a trash President, racism and white guilt and lies put him in power, and the United States became more divided and weaker than it had been in years. He was an awful President. Excellent speaker, trash president.

the folks sitting on the supreme court are generally brilliant minds at work.... THEY WILL decide.

People sitting on the supreme court are fallible. Their job is to interpret the law, not decide what is law. There's a subtle difference.

so are you saying the people have a right to say what someone can do with their body independent of the govet?

The government is representative of the will of the people. People decide by voting for representatives whose morals and priorities are collinear with their own.

comparing getting an abortion(which is legal) and getting a DUI or commiting a felony is a bad analogy.... liberal ideals are very important to sooooo many people..... think about how EACH OF US benefits from these tolerant(read liberal) values...…….. using the executive branch to force sterilize ANYBODY is something hitler or stalin would have done....

The difference between a crime and not a crime is just ink on a page bud.

I'm sure when a guy forces a girl to have an abortion you want his peter chopped off too right? While we're letting the government into our lives, why don't we go ahead and let them decide who is sane enough to have a gun too?

He gets to be the cause of one abortion. Abortion number 2, he gets the ol snippy snip. Evensies.

its up to our legislature to handle gun laws...………… which u know already.... if u wanna question the quality of our current gun laws.... do that.... but there are proper channels for this and the US constitution is clear on gun ownership

Even though "Shall not be infringed" is written plain as day, the left still tries to take your 2A rights away.

Thank you for your service, your generation never gets any thanks, but believe me, those of us serving now know that we're a bunch of pussies compared to you guys.

*I'm in a different time zone fellas, sorry for the late response, lmao.

He (ol' Barry) was a trash President, racism and white guilt and lies put him in power, and the United States became more divided and weaker than it had been in years. He was an awful President. Excellent speaker, trash president.

People sitting on the supreme court are fallible. Their job is to interpret the law, not decide what is law. There's a subtle difference.

The government is representative of the will of the people. People decide by voting for representatives whose morals and priorities are collinear with their own.

The difference between a crime and not a crime is just ink on a page bud.

He gets to be the cause of one abortion. Abortion number 2, he gets the ol snippy snip. Evensies.

Even though "Shall not be infringed" is written plain as day, the left still tries to take your 2A rights away.

Thank you for your service, your generation never gets any thanks, but believe me, those of us serving now know that we're a bunch of pussies compared to you guys.

*I'm in a different time zone fellas, sorry for the late response, lmao.
trump is kinda trash also.... im not sure u understand the concept of separation of powers and how important this concept it.... or how hitler did what he did.... "ink on a page" huh?

trump is kinda trash also.... im not sure u understand the concept of separation of powers and how important this concept it.... or how hitler did what he did.... "ink on a page" huh?
How is he trash? Record growth in the united states, record low unemployment, I keep more of my paycheck, for the first time in my career I got a raise that didn't drop me further behind inflation, black and hispanic unemployment is at a historical low, like lowest ever, and black entrepreneurship is at an all time high. And he accomplished that with the left trying to stop everything he was doing. He's not slick, or cultured, or a particularly articulate speaker, but based on his actions, he's doing what's best for the U.S.A., like a president is supposed to do. And for fucks sake dude, how much time do you actually save not typing the entire word? You skip what, a half dozen letters and then put 5 periods at the end of a sentence. You type like a middle school girl without a role model from a shitty neighborhood. TYPE LIKE A GROWN UP!

How is he trash? Record growth in the united states, record low unemployment, I keep more of my paycheck, for the first time in my career I got a raise that didn't drop me further behind inflation, black and hispanic unemployment is at a historical low, like lowest ever, and black entrepreneurship is at an all time high. And he accomplished that with the left trying to stop everything he was doing. He's not slick, or cultured, or a particularly articulate speaker, but based on his actions, he's doing what's best for the U.S.A., like a president is supposed to do. And for fucks sake dude, how much time do you actually save not typing the entire word? You skip what, a half dozen letters and then put 5 periods at the end of a sentence. You type like a middle school girl without a role model from a shitty neighborhood. TYPE LIKE A GROWN UP!
ill type like I wanna type.... and if u wanna get 5 guys with a rope together real quick... to bark orders like u just did.... great.... otherwise.... stick to what ure day job is.... as far as how u sound.... u sound sooooo stupid its CRAZY..... u want to force sterilize people who had a legal abortion... did u ever go to high school? do u understand how governments work? do u know what communism is? smdh… wow...

ill type like I wanna type.... and if u wanna get 5 guys with a rope together real quick... to bark orders like u just did.... great.... otherwise.... stick to what ure day job is.... as far as how u sound.... u sound sooooo stupid its CRAZY..... u want to force sterilize people who had a legal abortion... did u ever go to high school? do u understand how governments work? do u know what communism is? smdh… wow...
Funny thing, you assume that because I call you out on trash grammar that I'm white, and therefore I must be a racist that wants to lynch you. That makes you the racist bud, not me.

Second, yes, I want there to be some sort of non monetary penalty for having multiple abortions. Think about it, I'm just pre-empting their future abortions, saving them time and money. Smart people sound like crazy people to stupid people, so I suppose I can imagine where you're coming from.

Do you understand where laws come from? They didn't appear on a stone tablet somewhere, to be added later into some form of semi-permanent government. People proposed, discussed, and voted our laws into being. The people make the laws. Additionally, the scenario I proposed farcically in the posts above would never work, it's absolutely counter to everything the U.S. stands for, but it'd solve the problem.

The purpose of the thread was to propose possible solutions, as a thought experiment, to kill time, and you've consistently derailed the thread and now you're calling me a racist for telling you to use some semblance of proper English. Learn how to adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back