Pro-life or Pro-Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing, you assume that because I call you out on trash grammar that I'm white, and therefore I must be a racist that wants to lynch you. That makes you the racist bud, not me.

Second, yes, I want there to be some sort of non monetary penalty for having multiple abortions. Think about it, I'm just pre-empting their future abortions, saving them time and money. Smart people sound like crazy people to stupid people, so I suppose I can imagine where you're coming from.

Do you understand where laws come from? They didn't appear on a stone tablet somewhere, to be added later into some form of semi-permanent government. People proposed, discussed, and voted our laws into being. The people make the laws. Additionally, the scenario I proposed farcically in the posts above would never work, it's absolutely counter to everything the U.S. stands for, but it'd solve the problem.

The purpose of the thread was to propose possible solutions, as a thought experiment, to kill time, and you've consistently derailed the thread and now you're calling me a racist for telling you to use some semblance of proper English. Learn how to adult.
does my blackness bother u? lol

The President in power gets the praise
or the blame for what the administration
before him put in place . . .

Only time will tell
how well Trump did !

:super:

#SixPagesAlready * :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

33e81146534881c9c1eaca5dbc0912f473283b7b1a466a3ef9.jpg

Last edited:
Funny thing, you assume that because I call you out on trash grammar that I'm white, and therefore I must be a racist that wants to lynch you. That makes you the racist bud, not me.

Second, yes, I want there to be some sort of non monetary penalty for having multiple abortions. Think about it, I'm just pre-empting their future abortions, saving them time and money. Smart people sound like crazy people to stupid people, so I suppose I can imagine where you're coming from.

Do you understand where laws come from? They didn't appear on a stone tablet somewhere, to be added later into some form of semi-permanent government. People proposed, discussed, and voted our laws into being. The people make the laws. Additionally, the scenario I proposed farcically in the posts above would never work, it's absolutely counter to everything the U.S. stands for, but it'd solve the problem.

The purpose of the thread was to propose possible solutions, as a thought experiment, to kill time, and you've consistently derailed the thread and now you're calling me a racist for telling you to use some semblance of proper English. Learn how to adult.
You are a racist based on the crap you type. Of course this is America, and you have a right to be what you want.

does my blackness bother u? lol
If I'm being 100% honest, I'd assumed you were just a kinda dumb white guy. Literally had no clue you were black, just a boxing fan with no imagination.

and Arch, come on now, really? We have a difference of opinion and all of a sudden I'm a racist?

If I'm being 100% honest, I'd assumed you were just a kinda dumb white guy. Literally had no clue you were black, just a boxing fan with no imagination.

and Arch, come on now, really? We have a difference of opinion and all of a sudden I'm a racist?
lol.... backtracking and trying to figure out how u were outed is a SOB isn't it? just give up...…. uve been identified... there was NO REASON to call me a racist.....… ure just dumb.

You brought up lynching bud, not me. Back on topic if you please, stop wiping your ass in the discussion.

I think this thread has taken a wrong turn....I can foresee it's end...

This is obviously a sensitive subject, perhaps too sensitive for us...

Deployed at the moment, and light beer isn't worth the carbs. Bourbon is keto. Also, please reference post #98. matter of fact, I'll save you the clicks dude.
ill type like I wanna type.... and if u wanna get 5 guys with a rope together real quick... to bark orders like u just did.... great.... otherwise.... stick to what ure day job is.... as far as how u sound.... u sound sooooo stupid its CRAZY..... u want to force sterilize people who had a legal abortion... did u ever go to high school? do u understand how governments work? do u know what communism is? smdh… wow...

Deployed at the moment, and light beer isn't worth the carbs. Bourbon is keto. Also, please reference post #98. matter of fact, I'll save you the clicks dude.
ure a racist.... an my comment about YOU needing 5 guys with a rope to talk to me like that had nothing to do with lynching.... ure dumb

ok, moving on, that ignore button is gonna quiet this thread down a lil bit, but that's ok. Back to actual theories that could improve the situation. I'd like to stay away from any sort of monetary benefit or penalty, as that would be a solution that applies to different groups of people differently. And whatever the solution, it can't be just women that are affected by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back