"death penalty" topic eliminated?

This is a fake. If it were a real after-party pic, there would be oil and octain booster cans all over the yard.

I knew there was somthing that was not right about it. Either way you know those little bikes can't hold their fluid. :beerchug:

I knew there was somthing that was not right about it. Either way you know those little bikes can't hold their fluid. :beerchug:

I thougth that only applied to Harleys :rofl:

It's a joke people...I used to have one...

Two topics we don't care to moderate are ones about the death penalty and abortion...neither ever stays civil...

:)

I guess I have to agree with you...However, we live in a strange world. Abortion and death penaly cant be discussed but there is a live thread called COLON CLEANSE with a gross picture. I'm just sayin..:whistle:

I guess I have to agree with you...However, we live in a strange world. Abortion and death penaly cant be discussed but there is a live thread called COLON CLEANSE with a gross picture. I'm just sayin..:whistle:

Hey, anytime you guys want this job, just say so :rofl: Personally, all of the babysitting is getting old...never seen so many grown men whine...

:moon:

Hey, anytime you guys want this job, just say so :rofl: Personally, all of the babysitting is getting old...never seen so many grown men whine...

:moon:

With all due respect they seem like resonable questions 2 me.
I would take the job I have 2 other boards I admin but Im going back work soon prob wouldnt have the extra time to do it.

I would have eliminated any offensive posts as opossed 2 eliminating entire thread.
however I do respect your judgement.

Last edited:
With all due respect they seem like resonable questions 2 me.
I would take the job I have 2 other boards I admin but Im going back work soon prob wouldnt have the extra time to do it.

I would have eliminated any offensive posts as opossed 2 eliminating entire thread.
however I do respect your judgement.

Yeah, I can see how it would be a ton of fun to sit and watch a thread for days on end and delete all the bad stuff as we go along...that's so much easier than just deleting the whole thing...

We all have so much time to babysit :laugh:

If you respect our judgment, please stop questioning it...just sayin'... :thumbsup:

when bikes party too hard.

oh the horror!!!! Makes me want to cry!!!

you.jpg

Back