street racing topic eliminated?

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
Man I GIVE UP ON RANDOM THOUGHTS.
Anything we are allowed discuss?

I will check in dragracinfg forum sometime
I give up on random.

Sorry Michelle just wonderd what happened 2 it.

In all fairness, I'm trying to determine that right now. I scanned through it and don't see where issues came up, but I may be missing something OR perhaps one of our friendly admins got a complaint, the police were coming to get all those admitting to this hobby, I don't know...

Just saying man, seriously, give it a rest while we hammer out just how we're going to get us all through SUMMER and God help us for the long, cold, no-racing/no-riding WINTER months :laugh:

No hard feelings...just getting bombarded with complaints and I think someone's getting ready to lose it...me... :lol:

In all fairness, I'm trying to determine that right now. I scanned through it and don't see where issues came up, but I may be missing something OR perhaps one of our friendly admins got a complaint, the police were coming to get all those admitting to this hobby, I don't know...

Just saying man, seriously, give it a rest while we hammer out just how we're going to get us all through SUMMER and God help us for the long, cold, no-racing/no-riding WINTER months :laugh:

No hard feelings...just getting bombarded with complaints and I think someone's getting ready to lose it...me... :lol:

Some where I remember you saying something about "Big Girl Panties" ...just saying...:poke:

Dave Matthews in about 2 weeks....then it will all be better.

Some where I remember you saying something about "Big Girl Panties" ...just saying...:poke:

Dave Matthews in about 2 weeks....then it will all be better.

Can't wait!!!! I need that...

And I don't own big girl panties...that's just for you MEN :moon:

Can't wait!!!! I need that...

And I don't own big girl panties...that's just for you MEN :moon:

We are looking forward to seeing you, too.

I wish I could disagree but more and more it is seeming to be true....Let me PM you to complain about it.... :laugh:

I ride all year, maybe that is why I don't' have anything to complain about:)

Reading all this sure is amusing though...I know...I know...I have issues:lol:

mabey they need to take moderation in well...uhhh moderation...lol:laugh:

I ride all year, maybe that is why I don't' have anything to complain about:)

Reading all this sure is amusing though...I know...I know...I have issues:lol:

Any reason to brag 'eh Don? I'm riding, I'm out riding, look at me on the Dragon AGAIN :banghead:

:laugh: I still love ya though... :cheerleader:

Back