Anything we are allowed discuss?

I will check in dragracinfg forum sometime
I give up on random.

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
The answer is yes...we are tired of hearing you complain...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Sorry Michelle just wonderd what happened 2 it.
In all fairness, I'm trying to determine that right now. I scanned through it and don't see where issues came up, but I may be missing something OR perhaps one of our friendly admins got a complaint, the police were coming to get all those admitting to this hobby, I don't know...

Just saying man, seriously, give it a rest while we hammer out just how we're going to get us all through SUMMER and God help us for the long, cold, no-racing/no-riding WINTER months :laugh:

No hard feelings...just getting bombarded with complaints and I think someone's getting ready to lose it...me... :lol:

Dino

VERITAS - AEQUITAS
Donating Member
Registered
In all fairness, I'm trying to determine that right now. I scanned through it and don't see where issues came up, but I may be missing something OR perhaps one of our friendly admins got a complaint, the police were coming to get all those admitting to this hobby, I don't know...

Just saying man, seriously, give it a rest while we hammer out just how we're going to get us all through SUMMER and God help us for the long, cold, no-racing/no-riding WINTER months :laugh:

No hard feelings...just getting bombarded with complaints and I think someone's getting ready to lose it...me... :lol:
Some where I remember you saying something about "Big Girl Panties" ...just saying...:poke:

Dave Matthews in about 2 weeks....then it will all be better.

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Some where I remember you saying something about "Big Girl Panties" ...just saying...:poke:

Dave Matthews in about 2 weeks....then it will all be better.
Can't wait!!!! I need that...

And I don't own big girl panties...that's just for you MEN :moon:

Dino

VERITAS - AEQUITAS
Donating Member
Registered
Can't wait!!!! I need that...

And I don't own big girl panties...that's just for you MEN :moon:
We are looking forward to seeing you, too.

I wish I could disagree but more and more it is seeming to be true....Let me PM you to complain about it.... :laugh:

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten

I ride all year, maybe that is why I don't' have anything to complain about:)

Reading all this sure is amusing though...I know...I know...I have issues:lol:

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
mabey they need to take moderation in well...uhhh moderation...lol:laugh:

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
I ride all year, maybe that is why I don't' have anything to complain about:)

Reading all this sure is amusing though...I know...I know...I have issues:lol:
Any reason to brag 'eh Don? I'm riding, I'm out riding, look at me on the Dragon AGAIN :banghead:

:laugh: I still love ya though... :cheerleader:

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
derekbenade