Anti-Muslim film results in death of American Ambassador

Hell just froze over; we actually agree on something?:laugh:

It's funny because we as a group all appear to have the exact same concerns and most of us agree with there being problems and what they are. When we look at these problems we get caught up in only seeing one solution when in reality there are likely hundreds of good ways of fixing it. The difficulty is stating that and finding the best solution with out creating bigger divides.

The only one that benefits from a divided people is those in charge.

Better be carefull -- It may be true, but we don't want someone over there repositing this in Arabic and then someone else who reads it attacking a Harley rider in retribution. :whistle:

Breaking news!!!

"Radical Muslims attack Busa rider after becoming inflamed from org post. Poor guy wasn't even a member "
:laugh:

I love it when as much as we disagree on here sometimes, especially about politics, we get together when we all have a common enemy. The only way the world will come together is fi we get invaded by aliens..then the human race will fight side by side. But that is a long shot ???

I love it when as much as we disagree on here sometimes, especially about politics, we get together when we all have a common enemy. The only way the world will come together is fi we get invaded by aliens..then the human race will fight side by side. But that is a long shot ???

How do you know they aren't already here ???

Anyone else think it's strange that in Libya that in a FOUR HOUR gun fight, only FOUR people get killed or wounded. And those were all American KIA's. No mention of the Libyan Security Guards being killed or wounded, nor any attacker KIA's. Along with an 8 hour void of where the Ambassador was until he showed up in a hospital where he was pronounced dead from SMOKE inhalation. Maybe I'am just one of those people who thinks that in a FOUR HOUR attack with (as described) heavy weapons and friendly security guards fighting with you, someone our your side should have been killed or wounded other than the Prime Targets.

Maybe I just think too much based on pass experiences. Silly ME :laugh:

Anyone else think it's strange that in Libya that in a FOUR HOUR gun fight, only FOUR people get killed or wounded. And those were all American KIA's. No mention of the Libyan Security Guards being killed or wounded, nor any attacker KIA's. Along with an 8 hour void of where the Ambassador was until he showed up in a hospital where he was pronounced dead from SMOKE inhalation. Maybe I'am just one of those people who thinks that in a FOUR HOUR attack with (as described) heavy weapons and friendly security guards fighting with you, someone our your side should have been killed or wounded other than the Prime Targets.

Notice how much pomp and circumstance occured today on the return of the bodies (Not that they don't deserve it) as compared to our KIA's in AFG and Iraq....the other two KIA are ex-SEAL contractors....who undoubtedly, if armed or not, sent some of Allah's followers home prematurely....makes you wonder what went on those missing hours, doesn't it?

great discussions guys, but after reading through everyone's post i still can't seem to identify if this guys who made this film is even an american?
yep got it he lives here, but is he an american/ US Citizen perhaps? or just a passerby. just curious... i think some may know where i'm headed with this question.

is this it^^^^^^^^^ ?? ?? ?? ??

and if so, how is it any different than this ? ??? VVVVVVV (bad word warning.)

or this? VVVVVVV

or even this!!! VVVVVVVVVV (The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as being potentially offensive or inappropriate. Viewer discretion is advised.)

to me, a film lover, they are all right up there with this. VVVVVVV

i just don't see how some stupid film can make some radicals attack us like they have.

and thats what i see, a bunch of radicals on tv. breaking stuff and burning cars. it is not an entire country or religion attacking people. it is a bunch of radicals.

and why are they attacking KFC? :poke: they do realize He's not a real U.S. Military Colonel ? ???

I believe or was Secretary Ron Brown who was supposed to testify at the Branch Davidian trial and his testimony was expected to reveal much and incriminate many....but.....his military plane flown by two experienced airmen mysteriously crashed into a mountain due to an electrical glitch. Maybe it was time for the ambassador to go :whistle:

i just don't see how some stupid film can make some radicals attack us like they have.

and thats what i see, a bunch of radicals on tv. breaking stuff and burning cars. it is not an entire country or religion attacking people. it is a bunch of radicals.

and why are they attacking KFC? :poke: they do realize He's not a real U.S. Military Colonel ? ???

They are attacking KFC because they heard the new all white meat snacker sandwich is there. :)

Keep making films the problem will solve itself.

Not prepared to give up any (rights) freedom for anyone for any reason, ever! Keep in mind this is a Middle East issue not a muslim issue. Am over here in south Asia right now, spend a lot of time over here, many many muslims, more than the middle east, completely different world. There are a few hot spots but mostly good people to deal and hang out with, better than the Europeans.

I am okay nuking the region and continuing on with our own business, I have transformed into an isolationist over the last 20 years. Get on netflix and watch the movie "The world without the US" will make ya think. I think its time we come home and let these other countries sort themselves. I say this as someone who travels/lived and does business outside the US for most of my adult life, military/business.

100423-muhammad.png

Skydyvyr, you are my hero. :unclesam: :usa: :usa: In this Country we live by the :rulez8bn: Thank GOD :please:

Back