Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Sticking with the orginal plan of at least six months to plan I started with the month of May and ended with October. Polls open for less than one week. This poll will close next Saturday...

4TH OF JULY WEEKEND!!! COLORADO!!! What could be better?

Sturgis is in August. Let's not have it then, unless we're planning on having it IN Sturgis.

4TH OF JULY WEEKEND!!!  COLORADO!!!  What could be better?

Sturgis is in August.  Let's not have it then, unless we're planning on having it IN Sturgis.
Why?  rock.gif  What does it have to do with Sturgis? Would you be going to Sturgis?  rock.gif  wink.gif  smile.gif
Yeah, planning on going to Sturgis again. Been there the last 2 years and plan on going next year. It's quite a fun time.

I'm not saying that we should have it in Sturgis, I'm all in favor of Colorado. I'm just not voting for August for that reason.

rock.gif

Think I should be back in the States by then. Nice avatar, Justin!biggrin.gif

Um, I think it's prolly getting down to just those that will attend...

I am still guessing best idea would be to have the Meet either During Cyclefest, or the AMA Races at PPIR.

Suzuki Cycle Fest could be really appropriate, especially if we could get enough Busi' together...

I'd Vote KS, but damnit I don't even know when I'll be moving. I do know that October is a BAD Idea... Starts getting plenty fuggin cold up at the higher elevations and a good number of roads start getting shut down for the season... Mid summer, when everyone is suffering int he south, and in the SouthWest, would be a great time. Get up in them hills and enjoy the 75-85 degree weather... thumbs-up.gif

OH and KS, Your Doing a hell of a Fine job...

Colorado Folks TAG your IT FUGGERS!!!! POST UP and Let us know where you live... WE'll need lot's of garage space and someplace to sleep. Breakfast at about 0800 please... smile.gif

Why thanks Rev..... But, this doesn't let you off the hook! I expect to see you and the mrs. at the Meet-N-Greet. biggrin.gif

I vote August....actually anytime close to that timeframe would be just fine. I'm just looking forward to getting out to ride with some of you folks...

Dan

My wife is already planning the trip. She has us taking the long way. I 10 to El Paso so she can see Mexico, then up through NM to Colorado. Hey, I just realized, I don't have to drive through any Blue states. biggrin.gif

If this thing hit's in August, there is a decent chance I would actually be able to make it...

So uh you might want to reconsider... cool.gif

August is Nice in Colorado, No real bugs, mild evenings, warm dry days... Up in the canyons it's pretty damn nice... thumbs-up.gif

I voted for July just because I might still be in state at the time if I choose to be transferred. If I don't go then I think August would be better since Laguna is in July. If I am still here I will definitely offer up my garage, otherwise my parents may offer up their garage.

I voted july but thats more or less cause i know i have the time to take a few days then but august is doooable also wow.gif

The votes keep coming in..... Over thirty votes! I hope this equates to members, family, & friends planning on attending.

I would try to make August.

BTW, KS, thanks for putting in all this work. I know how difficult it is to organize this kind of thing, and you have really only begun. I am sure it will turn out awesome. I know I would like to be part of a photo of the largest group of Hayabusas at one time. I wonder if Guiness Book of World Records would be interested.

Thanks Greg,
Your right things are only just now getting started and there really is a lot of work to do.... One day left before we start to narrow down a day! This will be followed by selecting a Base Camp location! I thought it was most important to nail down a date so everyone could start planning to attend "Where ever" we select to base out of...

Keep those votes coming....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back