Almost the last vote....

Keep the suggestions coming! Right after the Holidays I plan on hitting the phones, I'll keep everyone posted....

bump.gif

Tick...Tock.....Tick....Tock....Man time is moving slow. Is it August yet?
biggrin.gif

bump.gif
61679.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104536510 -->

As I mentioned to KS...you can count on the majority of the Mile High Busa Owners (40+ members) to be there at Copper. If I get a total number or good estimate, I might be able to get a sweet deal on lodging...helps to be connected
smile.gif
Also, i will talk with the regional Suzuki rep to see what they can do to help support the event...maybe tents, tables, and coop funds for a kick-ass colorado BBQ

Finally, i will make sure that our gathering gets exposure in Super StreetBike Magazine, Aaron Frank (editor) usually makes the Cycle Fest event

Finally, i will make sure that our gathering gets exposure in Super StreetBike Magazine, Aaron Frank (editor) usually makes the Cycle Fest event [/QUOTE]

Spead the Love, 5280Busa and also good lQQkn out, Playa
super.gif

As I mentioned to KS...you can count on the majority of the Mile High Busa Owners (40+ members) to be there at Copper. If I get a total number or good estimate, I might be able to get a sweet deal on lodging...helps to be connected
smile.gif
Also, i will talk with the regional Suzuki rep to see what they can do to help support the event...maybe tents, tables, and coop funds for a kick-ass colorado BBQ

Finally, i will make sure that our gathering gets exposure in Super StreetBike Magazine, Aaron Frank (editor) usually makes the Cycle Fest event
I think this is a great idea....
I started and Rev pinned the one place where all the info about this event will be posted. You can find it

Here is a little more info. on the camping aspect in the Vail-Copper Mountain area.http://www.coloradodirectory.com/vailarea/

toprockies.gif

Hell yea-Im there!! I went to cyclefest two years ago.A pretty good time.I went the first year it started so its probably better on the third year.That would be way cool to roll up with 50 or so homies!! I will track this post to stay informed.Copper mountain is only about an hour or so from Denver.Probably way cheaper hotels in Denver.

Back