Almost the last vote....

hmm, seems this is shaping up to be an event
cool.gif

think I'm gonna take the week off and see some folks on the trip out and back, maybe get an extra day or so riding out there in as well
cool.gif

cool.gif

where at in CO is it gonna be so i can mapquest some directions and get my leave and everything taken care of

The where in Colorado will be decided next. I felt like if we knew the when, that would make it easier to schedule the time off. Please keep suggestions coming for the EXACT location in Co you'd like to see this thing.....

Where are all the Colorado folks? Input from them as to WHERE would be benificial as would knowing the dates of CycleFest. I think it would be a huge bonus to be able to tie this ride in with a big ole' bike fest. Especially since it's Suzuki Cyclefest!!!

I really want to be there, and I will be trying to make it happen. BUT, I will have only been at a new job maybe 6 months so we'll see about how the time off works out. But I am hopefull.

Ks and Rev, I am keeping a watch out for the latest info on the CycleFest but I have not heard anything as of yet. Once I do hear something I will definitely let everyone know. They porbably won't release the dates until after the first, and if that is too late for us to plan then we will have to do our own thing. Liek I said I will keep you up to date if I hear something.

I bet a phone call to Fay Meyers could get some answers. Let them know the .org is planing on coming out, I bet we could get answers.

Count me in also woulda chimed in sooner but have been bed ridden for awhile but looking forward to it hopeing it can be around the cyclefest i think that would be a great place and time 3 day events are pretty easy to do we could always add an extra day though if need be

did anyone see my post about a shop in Co springs that would more than likely put on a bunch of stuff for us? If not let me say it again.

I was talkin to a shop owner hear in Dallas that just finished a drag busa for a shop in Co. Springs. Hes good friends with the owner out there and told me that if there were enough intrest in the meet, I should call the shop owner and tell him about it. He is so into the busa that he would more than likely host the meet, set up a couple of rides and maybe even get all the local bikers to come out too.

If we are interested in the area and this sounds like a plan, let me know and Ill give the guy a call. If nobody likes the city or has a dislike about it, I wont even bother the guy, would hate to get his hopes up like that.

Let me know.
Josh

put down new mexico as being represented and possibly bringing along 1-3 riders. still waiting to hear from the other riders. will be coming out of the albuquerque area if anyone else wants to join up on the ride up...see ya there

Shoot...........I'd vote for Steamboat............it's my most favorite spot in the world............lots of twisty ways to get there regardless of the direction you're coming from.
smile.gif

I'll be there! I'll be in Phoenix by then so I won't have that far to ride
race.gif
Looking forward to riding with some of you finally!

rock.gif
Hmm we have more people saying that they will be there here then there are for votes on a weekend comeone peeps lets get the weekend picked

so this is going to be a weekend thing....I'm going to try and schedule my "change of venue" at work (read get a new job) around when this happens
cool.gif
so I might be up for riding a few spots on the way back....always thought the sturgis area would be a blast to ride and see the area
cool.gif

cool.gif

So far people planning on attending...
1. Ks-waterbug
2. BusainSD
3. 04BusaVA
4. bacharles
5. PsychoZ
6. Kevin Kesler
7. zukracer
8. skathegip
9. Loboboy
10. TIMMYDUCK
11. Moondog +2
12. him
13. BigBSBusa (Will depend on Military)
14. Jester0769
15. DREW
16. BusaMike
17. MidnightBusainSD
18. MrGxr (+1-3)
19. scottybusa
20. UR IT!
rock.gif
?

Josh, I think that's a great idea! Who else is interested in having this thing meet out of Colorado Springs and a local shop to sponser?

This is shaping up to be quite a gathering!

I wish I could commit; even mentioned it to my Dad, encouraged him to go ahead and buy the H-D Electra Glide he'll need to keep his rear comfy, but no solid plans yet...damn, I sure hope though! It's going to be fun...
biggrin.gif

so this is going to be a weekend thing....I'm going to try and schedule my "change of venue" at work (read get a new job) around when this happens
cool.gif
so I might be up for riding a few spots on the way back....always thought the sturgis area would be a blast to ride and see the area
cool.gif
Come out anytime, before or after, and I will hook you up with the best roads we have to offer out here!!
cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

So far people planning on attending...
1. Ks-waterbug
2. BusainSD
3. 04BusaVA
4. bacharles
5. PsychoZ
6. Kevin Kesler
7. zukracer
8. skathegip
9. Loboboy
10. TIMMYDUCK
11. Moondog +2
12. him
13. BigBSBusa (Will depend on Military)
14. Jester0769
15. DREW
16. BusaMike
17. MidnightBusainSD
18. MrGxr (+1-3)
19. scottybusa
20. UR IT!
rock.gif
?

Josh, I think that's a great idea! Who else is interested in having this thing meet out of Colorado Springs and a local shop to sponser?
IF you made the list by pledging your appearance at 2005's Meet-N-Greet I'm going to let you have one last stab at the date for the meet and greet in August. Due in part to the late announcement of the Cyclefest event. So..... THIS is the place to post up! IF you want to move the meet to coincede with this event AND your on the list VOTE here for all to see in a post either for or against. If you don't post I'll assume your fine with things the way they are. Again, this is only to pin down the final Date in August, 2005 and the only choices are
1. COINCEDE WITH CYCLEFEST (SAME WEEKEND)
2. LET IT STAND THE WAY IT IS....
Normally I would be opposed to this last minute wrangling. But, I felt like there was a big interest in this. Plus, it is a Suzuki meet..

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>I HAVE PM'D EVERYONE ON THE LIST EXCEPT BUSAMIKE</span>

<!--EDIT|ks-waterbug
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103236923 -->

at this point with 7+months advance notice....I'm game for whatever. Last weekend works great because the holiday is the next weekend and I get an extra day to travel home
wink.gif

How is it up there during the cyclefest? I mean, when the honda hoot is going on in TN, you can't pay me to go to deals gap and ride....its packed nutz with nutz.

If the goal is to get together and ride the roads up there, I say not the same weekend.
If the goal is to just all hang around and ride a little, well then maybe the cyclefest is good.

BTW, I'm all for hangin around, but if I'm travelling like 1800miles to come out there, we better be riding dang near all the time
laugh.gif
cool.gif

Back