Almost got ran ova last nite....

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
Cruising bout 20 mph in the city last night,I got the right of way.
Fork in the road,cop goes to pull out of the fork head on towards me.He never stopped at the stop sign that he has.
After cleaning my draws,I give him the WTF gesture with my hands and it wuz like he could care less of what he just almost did to me....
WTF??

mannn i gotta get me a bikecam
sad.gif

Guess you gotta be careful...of all sorts of Cagers!

Sucks that he didn't even seem to care that he almost hit ya.

Yup,and it wasn't like he had his lights and siren on.
Ooh well,whatta ya gonna do.

That is when you wish you were in a huge 4x4 and just plow into him... then see if he cares...
mad.gif

Had he hit you, you could have sued and settled out of court for high speed internet access
biggrin.gif

F/U george!!!
biggrin.gif

You mean like this one that I do own? LOL
twuck.jpg

G,check your email...

Well, glad he didn't run you over...what would you have said had he stopped when he saw your WTF gestures?! You'd be asking for a PC from jail to update us all
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

I almost got hit by a cop to on my old bike. I was coming to a bridge that they were working on, It had a light on it and one lane. I knew the cop was behind me and just as I got to the light it turned yellow. Had my daughters mom on back he skidded right past me in the other lane backed up and was like "you could have made that I wasnt going to try with a cop behind me LOL.

I hate people that just don't pay attention
mad.gif
glad you didn't get hit.

what would you have said had he stopped when he saw your WTF gestures?! [/QUOTE]
Mich,my wtf gesture didn't include a certain 1 finger!
More like both hands going up in teh air.
smile.gif

what would you have said had he stopped when he saw your WTF gestures?!  
Mich,my wtf gesture didn't include  a certain 1 finger!
More like both hands going up in teh air.
smile.gif
[/QUOTE]
I figured as much; you're a smart guy
wink.gif

But, if he'd been "in a mood" he could have easily pulled you to see what YOUR problem was...
tounge.gif
That may have gotten ugly...
laugh.gif

A gesture I always give to cagers not paying attention or looking out for others is the two fingers pointing towards my eyes on my visor (with left hand if moving of course).

On the other hand I give a friendly wave to those cagers who see me and purposely wait when I have the right of way. Doing this will actually make some people feel good, even somewhat appreciated, and will hopefully remind them to look before hitting the gas in the future.

I almost got hit by a cop last night as well. He just came right into my lane with no blanker then back to his lane....I honked my horn at him, I think he dropped his dough nut
laugh.gif

I figured as much; you're a smart guy[/QUOTE]
Uuhhmmm....now yer pushing it!
biggrin.gif

+1000 over easy

i had a CHP cop come after me and flash me the lights i move over thinkin WTF did i do, as i move he moves the opposite way and keeps goin. there was no traffic why doesn't he move instead killed my riding mood.:(

Back