Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Folks, I realize we may have more suggestions for sites. But, this is the start of getting it narrowed down! Remember, also we haven't decided if were doing one or more meets.... So, only vote on the location that works best for You Now! Post any suggested sites you think might work in addition to the poll choices...

Even thought I am in California, I voted for Colorado. California would be best for me personally, but I think Colorado would be best for a west coast meet, and I am willing to drive to CO for it.

That doesn't make sense Thrash... I voted for Colorado... Yet there is only one vote apparant... I DEMAN A RE-Count!!!!! laugh.gif

Are these polls hosted in Florida or what?rock.gif

Is this a Dem Floridian site? I reviewed the poll results "first" then was told that I had already voted. lol

Moderators can you help the folks out who viewed the polls before voting....?

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Don't look at the polls results without voting first!</span>

<!--EDIT|ks-waterbug
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099062751 -->

somewhere central like NYC laugh.gif the center of the universe cool.gif

really, somewhere in central usa

jetset, any riding this weekend? I'll probably end up in Northen Jersey (highpoint), let me know if you want to join

Of course I am going to vote for South Dakota, as long as we are talking about the Black Hills!! Plenty of good riding and not much traffic as long as you stay away from the Sturgis rally. Colorado would be good too! cool.gif

Even though NC is much more sensible for me, I voted Colorado...if we ever meet there, I have family there and a good reason to go!  smile.gif

Well i'm quite surprised South Dakota made the list rock.gif Granted i didn't vote for it I voted for Colorado one Granted As BusainSD said the Black hills is really great riding but i think colorado offers more good roads but i could be wrong since never been there and i've ridden them all in SD so wouldn't mind checking out some new ones Sorry BusainSD if we end doing on in CO i'll ride down with ya or we can trailer em if you perfer tounge.gif

Colorado. cool.gif  

Hopefully us Eastcoast Busa Rydaz can roll in deep numbers forming a group ride along the way, meeting up with others in differents states .

Colorado. cool.gif  

Hopefully us Eastcoast Busa Rydaz can roll in deep numbers forming a group ride along the way, meeting up with others in differents states .
THAT&quot;S WHAT I WAS THINKING EXACTLY!!!!

Say a group leaves Tampa, Picks up Bullet, JW, Dezzy and whomever... Then we all roll towards the West and pic up bacharles, and them other Southern Folks, swing through Texas or Oklahoma and Kidnap the Captain on the way... Bringing the family? Excellent we could end up with a chase vehicle or two... Riding in small groups of 10-12 between stops... Would make things a lot more enjoyable... and entertaining...

I mean it's going to mean some time off from fuggin work YES! But it could easily be a family Trip in COLORADO. And we are talking 2006...YOU HAVE TIME TO PLAN AND SAVE IF YOU WANT TO GO. And wouldn't you rather ride/drive 8 more hours if it meant a real vacation destination full of Mountains, and and twisties as far as the eye can see. rock.gif

There are more twisties in Colorado that are worth a fug than I think many of you can imagine... You can traverse the entire state North to south and not hit a Straight longer than about 1/2 the whole DAMN TIME... NO BS, NO blowing smoke... I GREW UP THERE, I ain't lyin... Check out the other thread, I posted some good links to all the good shid out there.... HELL Go check out a roadmap of Colorado and look at the number of twisty roads in the Rockies... smile.gif Good Busa Roads too, not all Super Tight but many Long Sweeping corners....

Lets time it with PPIR AMA Racing and hell, we have us a get together..

2006 huh man i should hope everyone would be able to come with this much notice shouldn't be hard to go to the boss now and say yeah i need a week of in the summer of 2006? would it rock.gif

I think those pic's posted in the other thread got everyone excited about riding in Colorado (including myself). Looks like a hell of a lot of fun!
jump9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back