Busas can't turn.

Here's another pic of a Busa turn'in

post-67-76038-img_1114__medium_.jpg
That's lamb relaxing in the clubhouse turn. Just taking in the sites and checking out the safety of the run-off area.
Lamb found the area to be safe
sadnews.gif
whistling.gif

That kid is vicious on the brakes and brakes all the way to the apex. He tells me if I want to keep up, I have to be either on the brakes or on the throttle all the time, no coasting! I just tell him I hope to be as fast as he is when I grow up!
hello.gif
Yeah, that's my weakest point, trail braking. Not a lot of room for error if you screw up though.
wowold.gif

And since I do this for fun, no sense risking too much. As long as I'm having fun, its all good
cool.gif
I spend a lot of time at the track. Since I sponser a race team they actually let me hang out with them as well. Takes a pile of cash to keep those boys up and running. But I do get free instruction when I want it and sometimes when I don't ask
argue.gif
It's all fun except on race day and then it's all business.

Just like you, I do it simply for fun and I ride well within my limits. I like taking my scooter home in one piece and I don't heal up as quickly as I use to. I don't brake all the way to the apex either but I am on the throttle early. My tire bill is a regular reminder
crazy.gif
sponser a race team sweet..
thumb_up.gif

Back