Pictures of Busa riders Draggin' Knee

I owned a busa for a while and thought it cornered pretty good .
Im not Rossi but yes i can do the curves better than most street riders..
Busa has got the" no cornering" reputation because of all the" straightliner only" riders that are attracted to this bike.
I got rid of my busa for something else because i didnt like being accociated with that type rider.

I owned a busa for a while and thought it cornered pretty good .
Im not Rossi but yes i can do the curves better than most street riders..
Busa has got the" no cornering" reputation because of all the" straightliner only" riders that are attracted to this bike.
I got rid of my busa for something else because i didnt like being accociated with that type rider.

Rid so you dont get associated??? Do you care that much what people think? Others may probably keep the busa to show others otherwise (make any sense here?)... I would keep it coz I enjoy every minute on it... Who gives a crap what people associate me with!

Just plain fun. :thumbsup: The more you do it, the more simple it becomes. When you realize you can drag a knee doing 30 mph in a corner, gets even more fun.

Not so much about speed (the misnomer) as it is about being smooth.

awesome pics!! whats funny is that a girl I know on another forum said she had upgraded from a 600rr to a 1000rr, jokingly I said when your ready for some real power let me know and I would sell her my Busa...she replied she likes to do more then go in a striaght :poke: Now I have some photo proof...

ok4ok5.jpg

sweet I plan on getting out there when I get back to SC, how was the ride on the Busa?

we did just about 800 miles in one day and 18 hours of riding. rode out there, rode around, then rode home. if you do a search on my username and dragon, i took a bunch of pics and you could find the thread link

Practicing and continuing to slowly progress….

Any advice?... I’m going in my turns depending on the turns/ramps about 75/80kms/hr…. trying to go in from the outside take my line inside to wards end of 2nd quarter then back out 3rd quarter to come slowly back straight through last quarter to finish the line and boggie…. Let me guess, go in a little hotter around 90/hr hold it steady throughout and at that speed should get it down easier? That’s the hardest part coming in that hot which really isn’t that hot if you got the confidence and control….

Macon? Holla at one of your fans!!! hahaha, I want to be touched with your skill!!!!
oh also planning on picking up the pirelli super corsa sp's for next season :)

GetAttachment4.jpg

GetAttachment5.jpg

GetAttachment6.jpg

GetAttachment7.jpg

august 22 2009
GetAttachment1.jpg

september 06 2009
GetAttachment2.jpg

septermber 09 2009
GetAttachment3.jpg

septermber 12 2009
GetAttachment.jpg

I can say for a fact..... It handles better the a FJR1300...Way better..I have owned both FJR & Busa .as for knee draggin

here you go, so close...and with out pucks..

4671_1146718238073_1531068399_35526.jpg

Back