Draggin' knee on a busa?

post-6-73959-ir6x8072cropped_7.jpg

hmmmmmmmm... PIR Turn 9?

Thats what it looks like to me. Gawd I love that corner....

But Turn 3 is my favorite!

Last edited by a moderator:
im guilty of draggin knee on the street. I know a few times i tore holes through myjeans as I forgot i didnt have my full leathers on. Oh well. I've scraped pegs, fairings, kickstand, stator cover, hmm... yea. It's a lot of fun to rail the busa because everyone thinks it's a big fat pig till you're out in front of them and they cant catch you lol.

I love to drag the knee
beerchug.gif

My Wife has the PP2cts on her 600 RR - WONDERFUL tires

I have used PP & now have the Pirelli Diablos - I am impressed w/ their grip too.

knee_slider__3_.jpg

Looks like you're a hair's breadth away from draggin' toe, too! Pull back! Pull back!!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

(WWJD @ Dec. 04 2006,19:24) Yes, but only on a track.  but I never get cool close up pics  
sad.gif
I thought I was the only dummy who ever reaches out and touches the ground
beerchug.gif
 never got my knee close though I just have real long arms
bowdown.gif
oh and that was on a gsxr 600
tounge.gif

(warwgn @ Dec. 05 2006,06:27)
(WWJD @ Dec. 04 2006,19:24) Yes, but only on a track. but I never get cool close up pics
sad.gif
I thought I was the only dummy who ever reaches out and touches the ground
beerchug.gif
never got my knee close though I just have real long arms
bowdown.gif
oh and that was on a gsxr 600
tounge.gif
I only learned that from VMAN here! It never occurred to me to bother trying that. THANKS VMAN - now I have holes in my gloves.

It really impresses the video chaser guys when you do that. I suppose it's cool video they can show others now

(SpeedGeek @ Dec. 04 2006,19:42)

hmmmmmmmm... PIR Turn 9?  

Thats what it looks like to me.  Gawd I love that corner....  

But Turn 3 is my favorite!
Definitely turn #9 at PIR, easy to look like a rock star on that turn. Turn #3 can be fun but gets greasy/slippery on the right occasion. The Busa loves the front straight though.
smile.gif

I hear VaBusa has had to replace her pucks a few times...[/Quote]
Warren, I've since been told that "getting my knee down just as the Busa tips over in the driveway" doesn't count...

Can you believe that &%$@!!! Me either...
mad.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Dec. 06 2006,16:31) Warren, I've since been told that "getting my knee down just as the Busa tips over in the driveway" doesn't count...

Can you believe that &%$@!!!  Me either...
mad.gif

laugh.gif
Checking the air pressure dont count either.....

I know of one other person that can. his name is Lee but I don't think he is a member here. He lives in Sevierville, TN and for the gap junkies his wife rides a solid pink R6.

Back