Pictures of Busa riders Draggin' Knee

GregBob is truly a sensation on the track but he rides like an old granny on the streets! I think maybe he is simply smarter than the rest of us? ???

I like to think I ride at about 60% on the streets leaving 40% for cushion. GregBob on the other hand rides about 40% on the street with a 60% cushion :beerchug:

My current favorite......

IMG_3572.jpg

GregBob on the other hand rides about 40% on the street with a 60% cushion :beerchug:

That's not that bad. I'm a wuss now since track riding/addiction. I ride 10% leaving 90% cushion. :rofl: Thanx trackdays!!!

Lets see some scraped plastics... ??? I have seen them before and I know some of these pics musta scuffed them... :beerchug:

That's not that bad. I'm a wuss now since track riding/addiction. I ride 10% leaving 90% cushion. :rofl: Thanx trackdays!!!

Right on dude!!! The guard rails and rock walls and trees in some the knee draggin' pics scare me to death...pun intended. One little mistake...

I had an easy squeezy 60 mph low side at infinion last month. My fault, cold tires and too much speed.

As I slid HEAD FIRST across 20 feet of asphalt then 20 feet of grass, can you imagine the impact if I would have hit a guard rail or something else? It well could have been fatal or really really bad. I walked away without a scratch...the bike was a different story.

I feel like the members of the org are becoming my friends and it would be tragic for anyone to get hurt. The track is no guarantee of safety but it's way safer than the street, way more fun and you learn so much more than you ever could on the street. You'd be amazed at how much riding you can cram into one track day.

A crash at the track isn't without cost, but it's way less than anything on the street. After a crash on the street, the $180 for a track day will seem like pocket change.

Thunderhill feb 21, 22.

Hayabusa...AWAY!

Right on Greg!!

I figured you'd post up in here one of these days!!

I havn't been able to touch my knee down just yet..so no additions from me...
I'm hopin another track day or two (and some serious stretching excersises:laugh:) and I'll be there..

Hey Mark. Steve-o and I will be all over track days again this year. Hope to see you out there.

You won't believe this, but I went back in my bank statements for 08...I did 19 track days last year! I've got 19 19 19 19 19 do I hear 20 20 20 20 20 19 20 19 20...sorry, too much barrett jackson.

Hey Mark. Steve-o and I will be all over track days again this year. Hope to see you out there.

You won't believe this, but I went back in my bank statements for 08...I did 19 track days last year! I've got 19 19 19 19 19 do I hear 20 20 20 20 20 19 20 19 20...sorry, too much barrett jackson.

Mark, you simply must make one of Sully's school days followed by a track day in Spokane. First day is spent with an instructor and the second day is track day only. Most of the time it's just divided up into two 30 minute sessions so you get lots of track time to practice dragging your knee and playing with your buds. Late Apex and I always play with each other out there and it's just a blast. Only two school events at Spokane this year so be sure to make one, preferably in May since August will be blazing hot. GregBob will be there too. I'm sure GregBob will show you all his tricks if you promise not to share them with the enemy. :whistle:

That goes for anyone else who would like to come to Spokane Washington and have a really good time with us. Check in with "SullivanRaceSchool.com" for the dates etc. You will get instruction from my mento "Mike Sullivan" Himself whom at 52 years young holds the track records at both Seattle and Portland. We'd love to have a crowd of busas at the school.

125178d1231051999-pictures-busa-riders-draggin-knee-charlesbusa.bmp

No need to apologize bro. It's very cool that you have those photos. anyways, the #2 photo is BigO at Willow Springs' Turn 4B. The one with Charlesbusa was from Reno/Fernley this past August. I remember being at the photographer's trailer and how much he loved that pic, EXCEPT it was a little out of focus. I kept tellin' him, "bro!!! It's all about the spirit!" He got the poster AND the 2 day CD. I already miss those dayz! :cry:

This one is my favorite, even if it is out of focus. :beerchug:

As I slid HEAD FIRST across 20 feet of asphalt then 20 feet of grass, can you imagine the impact if I would have hit a guard rail or something else? It well could have been fatal or really really bad. I walked away without a scratch...the bike was a different story.

*groans*

It makes my stomach cringe thinking about it.

Back