Busa Can't Handle........

He's right...big bikes and Busa's can't handle......:rofl: Now go take him out and smoke him!:please::moon:

05-31-09-103.jpg

14telly.jpg

00telly2.jpg

I have a friend in another board that track his busa all the time, and his signature in the forum is:
"You're right, Hayabusas Can't corner, but you are always behind me in your 600, so it must be YOU that really sucks"
:rofl:

Save your Busa. You have nothing to prove with these morons. You know it I know it that Busa is a fast machine and that all you need. Any poser wanted to race just laught at them because you know they are no match to your Busa. Like another member stated here before be a happy loser and ride her another day.

I was in the none cornering busa frame of mind back in my hater days before I bought my busa. Once I tossed it around it changed my mind. Then I slammed it and laid it out 6" longer.
Posted via Mobile Device

I can't corner at all except in an empty parking lot. Nothing but straight roads in my area of Florida. I just take a small lean angle on a turn and pretend in my mind i have it really laid over. I have to fake it till I can make it! I'd love find a road with real turns that I could lean my big pig over and whip through. Plus, it is so quick in a straight line I have never busted it wide open in first! I wish there as a riding school near me to prepare for track days.........I need professional instruction!

I can't corner at all except in an empty parking lot. Nothing but straight roads in my area of Florida. I just take a small lean angle on a turn and pretend in my mind i have it really laid over. I have to fake it till I can make it! I'd love find a road with real turns that I could lean my big pig over and whip through. Plus, it is so quick in a straight line I have never busted it wide open in first! I wish there as a riding school near me to prepare for track days.........I need professional instruction!
happens a lot at bash.. guys show up with little or no "twisty" time and it is pretty fun to watch the skill levels go up in just hours... Even more fun at the end of the day when the stories start...(usually about scaring themselves)..

Palm Beach International Raceway. There is a new roadcourse and they have links to instructional schools. Also a brand new drag strip.

The busa is just as good as its rider.
Im faster on my R6 than on my busa but then again im not a pro (5 trackdays a season).

The only things i find harder on a busa than a 600 is opening up the gas or sweepers.

on the public road id say busa is faster as it has a way more usable torgue curve and you dont have to keep it @ 10.000rpm for something to happen :thumbsup:

Now kids, my daddy can whip your daddy! :rofl:

Think about this busa/cornering question like this: If your busa corners so well, why do we never see one in the "A" group at the track? I've spent lots of time at the track and I've never seen a busa in the "A" group. I've never seen one entered into a race? And I doubt there has ever been one in the nation win a road race? Actually, I see most busa's that show up at the track in the "C" group with a few in the "B" group. And I have yet to see a busa at the track I couldn't pass on a 600? There may be one out there, I've just never seen it! :dunno:

Think about it!

:beerchug:

Last edited:
Just stay close right on their ass and lite the afterburner on the first straightaway! LOL It's a lot of bike to take on switchbacks and short tracks but their are some good tracks like Barber where you can get a little more out of her. Wardie

Now kids, my daddy can whip your daddy! :rofl:

Think about this busa/cornering question like this: If your busa corners so well, why do we never see one in the "A" group at the track? I've spent lots of time at the track and I've never seen a busa in the "A" group. I've never seen one entered into a race? And I doubt there has ever been one in the nation win a road race? Actually, I see most busa's that show up at the track in the "C" group with a few in the "B" group. And I have yet to see a busa at the track I couldn't pass on a 600? There may be one out there, I've just never seen it! :dunno:

Think about it!

:beerchug:

So, are you saying the Bus is not able to handle curves at all, or just comparing it to other bikes that are more designed for the track and twisties?
I never really understand why you post about how much the Bus is not a track bike and compare it to those that are.
Do not gt me wrong here, I agree that you will not see a Bus passing a 600 on a tight curve with the proper riders, but I still think the Busa holds her own and CAN handle curves quite well.
Yes, you will never see a 575lbs bike compete against the 400- bikes, but she does very well to entertain my likings in the tight stuff.
Just my opinion and I am not looking for a flaming nor a fight here either, I know, and recognize, your riding ability and experience, and could not hold a candle to you, but I think that most of us here do not live on the track and get much out of our bikes as we can.
I think the real Question to this thread is why people tend to think that it is just a straight line bike, when it is so much more.
Bubba

I think the real Question to this thread is why people tend to think that it is just a straight line bike, when it is so much more. Bubba

Busa riders are trying to compensate for something. :poke: If you buy a bike that everyone KNOWS can't turn, then no one expects you to be able to tun it. :rofl: If you Really can't turn then stretch it so you can get a free pass for being slow. :laugh:

Busa riders are trying to compensate for something. :poke: If you buy a bike that everyone KNOWS can't turn, then no one expects you to be able to tun it. :rofl: If you Really can't turn then stretch it so you can get a free pass for being slow. :laugh:

:rofl:
Now that funny!

So, are you saying the Bus is not able to handle curves at all, or just comparing it to other bikes that are more designed for the track and twisties?
I never really understand why you post about how much the Bus is not a track bike and compare it to those that are.
Do not gt me wrong here, I agree that you will not see a Bus passing a 600 on a tight curve with the proper riders, but I still think the Busa holds her own and CAN handle curves quite well.
Yes, you will never see a 575lbs bike compete against the 400- bikes, but she does very well to entertain my likings in the tight stuff.
Just my opinion and I am not looking for a flaming nor a fight here either, I know, and recognize, your riding ability and experience, and could not hold a candle to you, but I think that most of us here do not live on the track and get much out of our bikes as we can.
I think the real Question to this thread is why people tend to think that it is just a straight line bike, when it is so much more.
Bubba
probably because most busa riders are not capable corner riders.. and the ones that are? will tell you it is impossible to out run the smaller bikes with equal riders on all but the longest courses.. I have never heard SteveO say the bike will not handle corners, he just says you can not corner anywhere near what the liter/600 bikes will corner.. it is not even up for debate on that level..

The bike is sliding through corners, power drifting across the track when a 600 just whips inside your line and drives away..

Like racing a caddy against a porche.. If you can get the Busa within 10 or 12 seconds of the track record on the average track? you are doing really well by most standards.. A "Pro" might do better but the rest of us.....

Take a look at the stretch bikes, the "busa first bike" guys, the guys that live in areas with NO twisty areas to even learn ... all add to the "myth"

the funny part? all the other bikes have the same riders.. so same issues... but the smaller bike has a handling advantage regardless of rider.. Not to dis the bike or the rider, but they do have an advantage and so do look better at most levels.. Always exceptions to the rules but there are still the rules..

The Busa is a hard bike to master in any discipline and if you have not mastered smaller more forgiving bikes? I would say forget it.. you will never master the bike...

Back