Who Says A Busa Can't Turn?

Great video! Great road too, a no room for error ride, I like 'em like that.:thumbsup:
Sure be glad when spring hits here (40 for a high today), I'm ready to get somemore footage to do my part to show that, yes, a Busa will turn.:laugh:

I like it! :beerchug: But I hate those tar snakes, and Dayum there are alot of bolders up there. :o

Most of the time my style of riding is to keep rpm's a lil low too. I'm no Valentino and for me it is too easy to break the rear tire loose with the higher rev's. My moto " Have fun, and what ever ride u get home safe from is a good ride ... " :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I like it! :beerchug: But I hate those tar snakes.

Most of the time my style of riding is to keep rpm's a lil low too. I'm no Valentino and for me it is too easy to break the rear tire loose with the higher rev's. My moto " Have fun, and what ever ride u get home safe from is a good ride ... " :thumbsup:

Always best to get yourself and your friends home in the same number of pieces as you had when you left!

:beerchug:

Good job Tom! Makes me jealous as hell! We have only had one day of temps exceeding 50 degrees this year and that was a freak. I did put the job on the back burner for an afternoon of play on the ole gixxer and damn it felt good. Thanks for the vid.

For you guys who enjoy your twisties at low RPM, I do that too as the low rpm doesn't offend the locals. My only suggestion is, "Don't get ham fisted" on the exits. If you happen to break the tire loose while still leaned your chances of a highside skyrocket.

Thanks for sharing! The second half seems faster paced.

"Did you see that squirrel?" :laugh:

Thanks for sharing! The second half seems faster paced.

"Did you see that squirrel?" :laugh:

:rofl:

The 2nd half is definitely faster. The first run is downhill (different riding than uphill), and it's also an 'inspection' of the road surface. I was able to ride with greater confidence going up since I'd already assessed the road quality.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Good job Tom! Makes me jealous as hell! We have only had one day of temps exceeding 50 degrees this year and that was a freak. I did put the job on the back burner for an afternoon of play on the ole gixxer and damn it felt good. Thanks for the vid.

For you guys who enjoy your twisties at low RPM, I do that too as the low rpm doesn't offend the locals. My only suggestion is, "Don't get ham fisted" on the exits. If you happen to break the tire loose while still leaned your chances of a highside skyrocket.

Like so many areas of the country, I say this: "You guys deserve every minute of good weather you get." <==true story!!!

That video got me all worked up, been working straight nights for 7 weeks on a plant shutdown, and we finish up next week. I've only got to ride the Buse a couple of times to work, and I'm chomping at the bit to stretch my legs (and arms!). Found a great road from Hemet, headed down towards Warner Springs. It's S-3, and the perfect road for me and Mr. Buse to get intimate. Hopefully this friggin' rain will end, I'm gettin' real antsy...........:moon:

That video got me all worked up, been working straight nights for 7 weeks on a plant shutdown, and we finish up next week. I've only got to ride the Buse a couple of times to work, and I'm chomping at the bit to stretch my legs (and arms!). Found a great road from Hemet, headed down towards Warner Springs. It's S-3, and the perfect road for me and Mr. Buse to get intimate. Hopefully this friggin' rain will end, I'm gettin' real antsy...........:moon:

There are a couple of other "S" roads around here to which I'd be happy to either 1) introduce to you or 2) share with you! Sage Road (typically used en route Idyllwild) is an amazing path, and if you've never been on it, please allow me to take you there...

:beerchug:

Back