Who Says A Busa Can't Turn?

I get so tired of hearing people saying that. Evcery magazine thats ever tested a hayabusa has raved about how well it handled for its size. I think the reason its gotten such a bad rep for handleing is because the first thing people usually do to them is drop em and stretch em and then of course they dont handle for crap. Then somebodies buddy rides it and starts typing away on every forum he gets his hands on about how horrible that busa handles..... Well,...thats about the only reason I can think of anyway.

AHHHH!!!!!! Dry roads, glad to get some rain, but itchin' to ride. Got 75 miles on a odo that needs to be cured, fast. Thanks for the moving pictures. :thumbsup:

cool vid.
no crazy power slides around blind corners, and no screaming pissed off chain saw sounds disturbing the neighborhood. just a nice smooth pace. dosn't sound like the bike was even working hard. love it.

Very cool vid:thumbsup: I'm itchin to get outside and get the exhaust changed. I got the plastics in the house changing the graphics:laugh:

Great vid! I love the way you dominate the road. So smooth you make it look easy. In the vids where the camera is on your bike I would love to see the speedo & tach. It would help newbies like me to learn.

Thanks Scar - made my day! :thumbsup:

Hey, bro; the weather's been rather biker-unfriendly here over the last couple of weekends, so I needed a 'fix,' watched the video (and a couple of others :laugh:) and decided to share!

Glad you enjoyed it! :beerchug:

Great vid! I love the way you dominate the road. So smooth you make it look easy. In the vids where the camera is on your bike I would love to see the speedo & tach. It would help newbies like me to learn.

Thanks, mang...there are better busa-pilots than me on this very forum, but any amount of sharing, I figure, is welcome!

Glad you enjoyed it! I sure did...:laugh:

AHHHH!!!!!! Dry roads, glad to get some rain, but itchin' to ride. Got 75 miles on a odo that needs to be cured, fast. Thanks for the moving pictures. :thumbsup:

75 miles, Russ? I'd have guessed you had many more than that from the rides you've been with the SacTown boys...

Anyway, Spring is right around the corner!!! :beerchug:

cool vid.
no crazy power slides around blind corners, and no screaming pissed off chain saw sounds disturbing the neighborhood. just a nice smooth pace. dosn't sound like the bike was even working hard. love it.

I read it once in a 'busa article...don't remember the publication nor the author, but the 'busa powerplant was described, aptly, as 'utterly understressed'. I think that about sums it up! :beerchug:

Glad you enjoyed the ride, yo!

I would assume that you could take this faster if you wanted to. Your RPM's seemed a lot lower then where I like to keep them in the twisties. Am I correct?

I would assume that you could take this faster if you wanted to. Your RPM's seemed a lot lower then where I like to keep them in the twisties. Am I correct?

Indeed so; I tend to keep it down a little (enjoying 'the pace') with less experienced and/or less route-familiar riders in tow. Lyon's Valley Road (through the tight-side, here shown) has eaten it's share of bikes; which, of course, can put a serious drag on the day's plans.

Back