Board Membr " Theskaz ' is down !

well im healing well considering. cant ride or do anything really for about 3 months due to be spleen being a crybaby. here are some pics of the bike. not a whole lot of damage considering. oh got a reckless driving and no insurance award delivered to me at the hospital. apparently its standard procedure if im the one who caused the wreck. so this is what happened as far as i could remember. I was going down a straight road and shifted into 2nd. at some point i think i hit something. because my ass came flying off the seat. instinctively i held on the bars(read throttle) and the bike reared up and left me. the bike layed down and slid to a stop about 100 ft down the road. i slid/flipped down the oncoming lane and met a car bumper head on. well between the bumper and I, I won. it was in pieces and i had to pull myself out from under the car. the ladys insurance called for my insurance the next day. so that should be taken care of. the officer on the scene never talked to me and assumed i had no insurance and (i guess) assumed i was being an idiot on a public road. This was my first wreck period. no typed of wrecks before... and if that other car didnt stop mem it would have been only me involed. from this. i will buy leather pants, a chest protector, better gloves, better jacket, and real boots.

100_2090.jpg

100_2091.jpg

100_2092.jpg

100_2093.jpg

100_2094.jpg

100_2095.jpg

Sorry for the get-off, bro. Glad to read that you are taking something positive away from the experience.

Please say the word if there's anything you need.

wow.... glad you will be ok...

get back on that horse as soon as you can....

you will be a better rider.

Looks like that bike will be totaled since it touched the frame?

Glad you came out fairly ok.

Keven! So glad you didnt get a worse beating from the car. And whats up with the LEO not even speaking to you? He really cares ... :angry:

Keep us updated brother. - K

Looks like that bike will be totaled since it touched the frame?

Glad you came out fairly ok.

i only had liability on the bike so no lol its not totaled. but i amout of pocket for all the repairs.

@Kent

we are getting the tickets "handled".:whistle:

sorry to hear my thought sgo out to you (Skaz) brother. If theres anyhitng I can do to help let me know get well soon.

Good thoughts on the new gear!

Maybe go with one of these next time. That stock pot metal cover is junk at best.

Back