GSXCite is down.

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
Omar just called. He is on his way to pick up Dad. I called Dad to get the scoop. Big azz deer almost got him, but he laid the bike down trying to avoid it. The bike is beat up pretty good along with Dad, but he was up and talking to me fine. He thinks he broke something in his shoulder and maybe some ribs. He had draggin jeans, mesh jacket, gloves, boots and a lid on. He said the lid is shot. Thinks he took out a stop sign with his shoulder. I let you know more when I know more.

Oh no...
sad.gif

Keep us posted!!! I hope the injuries are minimal
sad.gif

sad.gif

glad he missed the deer but i hate to hear that he got banged up...is he at the hospital getting checked out?

Dayum
wow.gif
. Hope your dad isn't too bad off. Keep us posted.

Tell Hal we are glad he is up and walking. Hope he checks out ok.

Any new information? All the best healin' energy to him from Scar.

Hate to see he had an accident, but glad to see he came out of it pretty good. Keep us informed.

Damn.  I just talked to him yesterday as we were rolling back from MMP. Glad he was greared up.  I hope he is just a little bruised and not broken.

Keep us posted.

Hate to hear of members down. Hope all is well with Hal, bike can be fixed. Please keep us informed.

Bike is loaded into Omars truck. They are on there way to the hospital now. He said his helmet took a pretty hard hit, I hope they give his noggin' a good look. Ill keep you posted when I here something.

Sorry to hear of this. Man to many folks going down here in this past couple of weeks. Folks wear your gear please

I just talked to Hal. He is on his way to the house and then to the hospital to get check out. He put the bike down on it's right side. It slid off the road and stayed down. It didn't flip or roll. Hal said maybe his colar bone and a couple of ribs, he will let us know more later. Told him about the post he said thanks for the concern.

Chris if you or your Dad need anything let us know.

Don

Hope it's nothing to serious..............Get us those hospital updates.

Prayers and Wishes.

(GSXTacy @ Sep. 05 2007,09:05) Bike is loaded into Omars truck. They are on there way to the hospital now. He said his helmet took a pretty hard hit, I hope they give his noggin' a good look. Ill keep you posted when I here something.
bummer, hope your dad is ok? i met him at the ford dealership, sold him my rear rotor, im here in KC if you guys need anything give me shout, ok

We're at the Hospital now - waiting for them to come out and check him out.

I have pics that I'll post up later. Helmet is toast - good thing he was wearing it!

He was wearing his gear - Draggin' Jeans and Joe Rocket jacket - they did their job! Just some minor scrapes on the legs/arms. His right shoulder looks pretty messed up. He's really sore on the right side.

When he went down, he and/or the bike took out a stop sign
crazy.gif
The front of the bike is toast. Cowl, uppers, windscreen, gauges, etc. are gone. Right side is scraped up as well as the right muffler. It's back in his garage on the stands - we'll assess damage later.

Anyway - I just wanted to give y'all an update.

I'll post more later.

--Omar

Back