Macfast down

GSXR_Joe

Registered
Macfast went down friday morning after hitting a deer. He was wearing all his gear and it took most of the damage. I talked to him and he is fine, but broke his shoulder and is sore. Will know more when he goes to see ortho doc soon. I will be going down this week to tear down his bike and start the rebuild so it will be ready to ride when he heals up. Don't fully know what is needed yet, but I will post up a list of parts after I go see him.

Macfast went down friday morning after hitting a deer. He was wearing all his gear and it took most of the damage. I talked to him and he is fine, but broke his shoulder and is sore. Will know more when he goes to see ortho doc soon. I will be going down this week to tear down his bike and start the rebuild so it will be ready to ride when he heals up. Don't fully know what is needed yet, but I will post up a list of parts after I go see him.

Praying for him!
Godspeed.
Bubba

Sorry to here... thanks for letting us know - please keep us updated...

Thanks for letting us know and glad he was wearing his gear! Please keep us updated and let us know how we can help.

Oh no! So sorry to hear, but I'm glad he's going to be OK. Heal fast Mac!!

sorry to hear but glad he is going to be ok...let us know what he needs :beerchug:

Heal up :beerchug:

Rider comes first but I am sure having the bike in ICU with a first rate motorcycle Dr tending to her helps a body feel good :laugh:

Way to look out:bowdown:

i almost hit a dear yesterday that was already dead..was still laying in the road

Back