Macfast down

IM here broke the scrpula Hardest or least broken bone on the body.
I ran into him, then he knocked me off onto my back 20 minunuts later this man is knocking on my helmet asking if i was ok don't recall anything although i have no road rash all gear worked great helmet saved my life,
Hello my name is Greg and im glad to be here:bowdown:

I live in the hills were Deer are O PLENTY !!!!!!!!!!!! have had a Few Close calls. Hope everything heels. Gladd You are OK :thumbsup:

I ran into him, then he knocked me off onto my back 20 minunuts later this man is knocking on my helmet asking if i was ok don't recall anything although i have no road rash all gear worked great helmet saved my life,

I'm glad you're here, too, Greg.

Please keep us posted.

Glad to here that you are OK so to speak Greg. Also very glad to still have you with us. Hope your recovery goes smooth.
Gear does its job again.

Wow ! I have been there done that too, glad your still with us. Let us know if we can help, parts ... heal up fast my friend :beerchug:

Thank you all, Im still in a lot of pain, Very glad to be here
They may put a plate in will know in a week or 2
WEAR YOUR GEAR

WOW ! really sorry to hear Greg, I hope your recovery is a speedy one >
Was it a Gen I or Gen II you were on ? was it insured ?

YEP, I am glad your here too GREG!
Dawn told me about this last night, dang man, sorry to hear about this....

Once she told me you were ok, all I could think about was 'I sure hope you got to make some sausage outta the friggin deer!'

Heal up sir, I am SURE folks around here can help with the bike if needed. I expect to see you back on the Skyway next April:beerchug:

Yup....he's fine. :laugh:

Seriously...glad it wasn't worse. Speedy recovery to you!

Greg glad you ok I lost one of my friends here in South Africa last week when he hit a cow.
Posted via Mobile Device

Update Saw the doctor monday 6 more weeks till another evaluation Feeling a lot better bone is in the right place just gonna take more time
Looking and buying some parts Recover then rebuild Glad I have AFLAC coverage It really works/helps

scan0003.jpg

thanks for the update...i'm glad to hear that everything is going back together like it's supposed to, hope it proceeds faster!! :beerchug:

Great report Greg! :thumbsup: Hope you find the parts you are looking for. I'll give ya a ring soon!

Back