GSXCite is down.

WHEW !!!! I hate seeing post like this..... I might point out again... another one of us down wearing gear got up on his own free will........

FANTASTIC news he was geared and protected....

CAp

I am putting another thread up - now!

All my best to ya, Hal! Best wishes for a speedy recovery...
beerchug.gif

Sorry to hear. Trust me, hitting a Deer really suxz. That was a better option.

Glad about him wearing the gear. Too many bad endings
lately without protection. Bike can be fixed. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

UPDATE:

Hal is back home, resting. (You better be, Hal!) He broke his right collar bone pretty good and has also got some broken ribs.
sad.gif

Bike looks to be salvageable. I'm getting the pics downloaded from my phone - I'll post them ASAP.

Good to hear, that Hals not thta beat up! Bones will heal, faster that his pride!

(captain @ Sep. 05 2007,10:46) WHEW !!!! I hate seeing post like this..... I might point out again... another one of us down wearing gear got up on his own free will........

FANTASTIC news he was geared and protected....

CAp
ya, hope for a speedy recovery and dont let it get the best of ya hal, see ya soon

Thanks for all the support guys, Dad has read the post and is touched by all. After looking at the pics, I know his head is OK......He was already polishing the bike. Anyone who knows him, knows this is 100% normal!

(GSXTacy @ Sep. 05 2007,23:41) I know his head is OK......He was already polishing the bike. Anyone who knows him, knows this is 100% normal!
laugh.gif

I just looked through the pictures before reading your post and thought the same thing!
beerchug.gif

Back