My Nephew down

MET

The Watcher
Registered
My nephew riding a chopper with a long front end. Lost control in Cape Coral this morning. Flew 150 feet, no vitals at scene. Remarably so far he came back at the scene. He is under going surgury for scatered bones in his hand. So far no internals are head injury. Looks like he split his head on the forehead, which required a large amont of stitches. I will know more latter. I am going down to FL. Friday so I will see him then. God and his guardian Angel was watching over him was watching over him. Bike is a total loss.

Sorry to hear that, NE! Glad to hear the injuries aren't as bad as they could have been and hope for a speedy recovery process! Let us know what we can do!

sad.gif
Hang in there Nephew. We are all pullin ... -Kent

Very sorry to hear about you Nephew Ninja. I hope he makes a fast and full recovery. Let him know we're all thinking about him.

NE - sorry to hear about your nephew. Thank goodness his injuries weren't more severe.

Thanks all. Erik is out of surgury. They had to re-attach his thumb and pin another finger. Head drama seems slight. Massive cuts, no internals at this time. Worried mostly about infection. He is going in and out of awareness most likely due to drugs from surgury.

Best Wishes for a Full recovery.

You say he was riding a chopper. Can I take it that he wasn't wearing a helmet/leathers etc.?

Best Wishes for a Full recovery.

You say he was riding a chopper. Can I take it that he wasn't wearing a helmet/leathers etc.?
Yes that is correct. Even more reason he is lucky at this point. I was trying to get him on a sport bike, instead of bare riding and bad control due to a lon front rake. They said he was doing about 80mph. Based on where he was and the bike I think he was going about 65 70mph. The family always uses me as an example. Look at Uncle Mike he wears leathers and a helmet.

NE, your nephew are in my prayers, I'm sorrry to hear about this Bro THank God it was not worse than it is
sad.gif

Still real dopped up, but he does know people are around him. His mom and dad, girl friend and brother are taking turns at the hospital. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.

Back