Board Membr " Theskaz ' is down !

Kent is there anything that he needs?

I think I'll find out more when he gets home and a little bit on his feet.

If his bike can be rebuilt I am sure he could use whatever we could toss his way. I think it's a GEN II.

I think I'll find out more when he gets home and a little bit on his feet.

If his bike can be rebuilt I am sure he could use whatever we could toss his way. I think it's a GEN II.

Got a Set of STOCK Exhaust From My GEN II if Needed.........PM ME

Sorry to hear about the off. From what you wrote he's gonna have it rough for at least three months. Prayers sent for a full recovery :please:

Mannn I just don't trust a close to bald tire after seeing how much rubber there isn't... Hope he heals well and fast...

Bless you all for your support. i gpt some road rash but it aint that bad. the bad part is the speen. ill be back to work in 3 weeks and 100% in a couple months. the bike did better than i for what im told. will get it back in a couple weeks. if there is one thing i have learned from this is ATGATT. when i stopped sliding, my head was wedged between the from tire and the pavement of an oncoming car. my shoei was barely scratched. before i start repairing my bike i willget all the gear i need including a chest protector. ill throw some pics up later when i get a chance. pretty drugged up right now.

Keven

Glad to see you back on here and posting
Posted via Mobile Device

Back