Hooken is down

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
don't have a lot of info yet, just know that he and fstbusa were doing a 28 loop and he lost it in a righthander near Rainbow Falls and slid into the guard rail...he had his gear on so there isn't any rash or blood but he's in quite a bit of pain and they think he may have broken some ribs...he's on the way to the hospital now so send a prayer or some good thoughts his way if you will, i know he'd appreciate it

don't have a lot of info yet, just know that he and fstbusa were doing a 28 loop and he lost it in a righthander near Rainbow Falls and slid into the guard rail...he had his gear on so there isn't any rash or blood but he's in quite a bit of pain and they think he may have broken some ribs...he's on the way to the hospital now so send a prayer or some good thoughts his way if you will, i know he'd appreciate it

Is that the falls we rode to in the fall, semi?

If so, that road had a lot of bad spots in the asphalt, easy to lose control if you hit them wrong..

Hoping all is well with him :please:

Damnit not what I wanted to read, ever. Hope he is ok and gets better ASAP

Damn - sorry to hear! :( Glad he had his gear on. Keep us posted...

I just heard from FstBusa, several broken ribs and maybe some air by the lungs, they're still doin scans and stiff. That's all we've heard so far, hoping he's alright.

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Back