Macfast down

Update= Been going to Physical Therapy twice a week. Getting better range of motion getting better every week. Insides still hurt at times hopefully that will pass with time. Monday the 23rd I have a doctor evaluation maybe back to work. Not sure if in ready we will see-wife is ready. Still here most parts bought time to paint Macfast will be at fall bash!!!!

Great news! Take your time and try not to over-do it the first few days. I don't want to hear about you tearing something by trying to go too fast. I'm sure the wife is looking forward to you being out of the house for a while each day. :laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

Doc says I cant shoot a firearm this year .I really wanyted to hunt bambi Stupid Deer Maybe I can learn to shoot left handed

Looking forward to seeing you there. :beerchug:

Btw, have you learned to shoot left-handed yet? Don't let Bambi escape and jump out in front of you next year, kill 'em all when they are young and tasty!
Posted via Mobile Device

Well i guess that means your off the pain killers,, the last time you called me you sounded like you where in LA LA land! :whistle:

Looking forward to seeing you there. :beerchug:

Btw, have you learned to shoot left-handed yet? Don't let Bambi escape and jump out in front of you next year, kill 'em all when they are young and tasty!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back