Big_E Goes Down Today

AUWE! Hawaiian slang for Dayum! Eph, my man, whats up wit dis!?! I have been back here in Hilo for the past week and log on to find this... Ouch! Anyway hang in, we still gotta ride together. I gotta a set of stock headers & cans if ya need um. - Kent

Glad too hear you are alright, and you will be back up on the bike?
What speed was too hot for the corner please?

hey big E glad you are okay if you need any help putting her back together, I be happy to lend a hand. We have met at the bookstore hangout in Rockville. I ride the blue and silver busa. I know Ron will be all over it. You just completed a croos coutry trip also.

Here's a thought, is it possible that there are more accidents in the Spring Early Summer? Maybe related to the long winter ending and folks getting onto their bikes after a long winters nap?

Big-E, If I had some parts they would be on their way. All I have is a stock windscreen.

Rubberside, Like the Tatoo, I didn't know they made the stick on kind that big...
wow.gif

Efren,

I am so sorry to hear about you going down but glad you're okay. Pescadero road?? which way is that from Santa Cruz? Hwy 9? i am just curious cuz i ride out that way alot and am curious where you went down. my mechanic has 2 busas and always has lots of spare parts (plastic) etc... and he's the man if you need any work done getting her back together... i also have the name of the guys who custom painted my baby and they are off the hook!!! if you mention i referred you, they will give you a really good deal... (they got mad love for Lo) With your baby all scratched up, now is the time to go custom!! i got hit by a car on the Bay Bridge before i painted mine, the cost of the replacement plastic is what convinced me just to paint the whole thing!!

Please let me know what ya need. shoot me an e-mail and let me know what's up!! i hope you can make it down to Laguna even if it's just to hang out with the gang. once again i am sorry about what happened but thank God you're okay to ride another day!! i am looking forward to one day riding with you!!!

LoBusa

i got hit by a car on the Bay Bridge before i painted mine, the cost of the replacement plastic is what convinced me just to paint the whole thing!!
Either I missed it or you never told us about that Lo. Either way sorry to hear it and I'm glad you didn't get hurt(or did you?).
See ya in a month
Jim

Efren,

I am so sorry to hear about you going down but glad you're okay. Pescadero road??  which way is that from Santa Cruz?  Hwy 9? i am just curious cuz i ride out that way alot and am curious where you went down.  my mechanic has 2 busas and always has lots of spare parts (plastic) etc...  and he's the man if you need any work done getting her back together...  i also have the name of the guys who custom painted my baby and they are off the hook!!!  if you mention i referred you, they will give you a really good deal...  (they got mad love for Lo)  With your baby all scratched up, now is the time to go custom!!  i got hit by a car on the Bay Bridge before i painted mine, the cost of the replacement plastic is what convinced me just to paint the whole thing!!

Please let me know what ya need.  shoot me an e-mail and let me know what's up!!  i hope you can make it down to Laguna even if it's just to hang out with the gang.  once again i am sorry about what happened but thank God you're okay to ride another day!! i am looking forward to one day riding with you!!!

LoBusa
Lo,

i have a few questions about where and who you had to help to custom out your bike. i am really looking towards that direction in customizing the bike. as soon as i am done dealing with the insurance and getting the frame and forks all checked out i will be sending you an e-mail.

-E

i got hit by a car on the Bay Bridge before i painted mine, the cost of the replacement plastic is what convinced me just to paint the whole thing!!
Either I missed it or you never told us about that Lo. Either way sorry to hear it and I'm glad you didn't get hurt(or did you?).
See ya in a month
Jim
jim, thanks for your concern!! i didn't post anything about it. i was truly traumatized about the whole incident and not entirely proud of how i retaliated....... i hurt my left hip and left knee, but managed to keep the beast up and only had cosmetic damage..
pissed.gif
but it's all in the past now!!!

E, i will wait for your e-mail.......

Lo

Lo, I HATE THE BAY BRIDGE! I have only been on it a handful of times in a 4 wheel cage and still had several close calls.
Skair - EEEE!

wow.gif

Either I missed it or you never told us about that Lo.  Either way sorry to hear it and I'm glad you didn't get hurt(or did you?).  
See ya in a month
Jim
jim, thanks for your concern!!  i didn't post anything about it. i was truly traumatized about the whole incident and not entirely proud of how i retaliated.......  i hurt my left hip and left knee, but managed to keep the beast up and only had cosmetic damage..
pissed.gif
  but it's all in the past now!!!

E, i will wait for your e-mail.......

Lo
Glad to here your alright from your incident. that bridge is a trippy ride in the first place especially headed into the city or trying to get off of treasure island. for some reason you just become invisable to the other drivers weather your in a car or on a bike.

i should be e-mailing you sometime next week as soon as i get the bike home.

-E

Back