Went down today

Ouch! Sorry to hear about the bike, but glad that you're OK!

Thank God is right! Split second decision to take the ditch was a good one. Now you can get the 2011!
Posted via Mobile Device

Very sorry to hear! Bike can be fixed, but just glad that you are able to post about it.

I'm glad they stoped. In these parts a lot of people wouldn't have. Man take care of those ribs , no jokes for you... or sneezing.

Well the bike is toast...pretty much fact there...but glad you are functional. I'm with you though, I would have taken the ditch option as well. Hopefully you can salvage the exhaust off the bike, sucks to have to buy mods twice. Take care, heal quick...and get back on the road on your new bike.

This happens all too much. Glad they stopped and hope they have insurance. They owe you a new bike minimum out of this.

Glad you aren't hurt worse and thanks for you testimony about the gear. Your pain might save another riders life.
Where do you live? Let someone know if you need anything at all.
Doug

Woman said she didn't see me. She never slowed down pulling out of the drive. Her husband said they were looking at the GPS. Almost threw my helmet through her windshield.

She had a lifetime to learn to keep her eyes on the road. How well I know the type.
Glad you're OK.

Sorry to heard that. that happen to me too on sunday a lady she never stop at the stop sign and she hit me in the right side of the bike, Thanks GOD we are ok

Back