Went down today

ughhhh sorry to hear, playing with GPS huh seems there are just way too many distractions these days for cage drivers...glad ur ok tho heel up quick...:thumbsup:

ughhhh sorry to hear, playing with GPS huh seems there are just way too many distractions these days for cage drivers...glad ur ok tho heel up quick...:thumbsup:

I've never understood this either. If you don't know where you're going, why do you keep moving? Pull over and stop until you develop a plan. It's not like you're flying an airplane.

Glad the OP wasn't hurt.

Glad you made it out of that one... Hope the insurance doesn't jerk you around too much... Don't be afraid to get a motorcycle attorney...

Thanks to everyone for the get well wishes. Glad I'm ok and have full coverage. Says it's my fault since there wasn't any contact. Of course. Sucks

Thanks to everyone for the get well wishes. Glad I'm ok and have full coverage. Says it's my fault since there wasn't any contact. Of course. Sucks

whoa how's that?? they admitted to you of looking at the gps when she backed out of the drive, that's careless driving and she should be ticketed for it or it should say that in the police report dang......

Well first it's a good thing your still around to tell the tale rather than a family member .
Second what a sad sorry sight to see your bike laying down .
My only question is since I live in South Florida and roads are cluttered with traffic and signs and pedestrians and a million other things what in the world were they doing looking at the gps ? Only two ways to go , left or right on a lonely rural road ?
Insane
But still again glad your ok .

whoa how's that?? they admitted to you of looking at the gps when she backed out of the drive, that's careless driving and she should be ticketed for it or it should say that in the police report dang......

that's what I was thinking. time to talk to a lawyer. I'm glad you're OK and very sorry about the bike.

Well, I'm back up and going again with a new scooter. Went black this time. Figured I would post pics. Only thing that sucks is I have to start my mods all over again.

black.jpg

black2.jpg

Well, I'm back up and going again with a new scooter. Went black this time. Figured I would post pics. Only thing that sucks is I have to start my mods all over again.

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

The upside is if there was anything you wish you would have done different now is the time to do it.

Back