The Grumpy's went down today

Flowers are sweet Angy but CASH is better! :whistle:

Glad you are doing well girl!

I have this sticker on my helmet "Crashin Sucks"! I've crashed numerous times and it sucked every time!

A good attitude will indeed increase the healing process! :thumbsup:

Flowers are sweet Angy but CASH is better! :whistle:

Glad you are doing well girl!

I have this sticker on my helmet "Crashin Sucks"! I've crashed numerous times and it sucked every time!

A good attitude will indeed increase the healing process! :thumbsup:

I'm as well as can be expected. Wish I could walk tho...gonna have the doc check it out on Monday. I need one of those stickers!
Posted via Mobile Device

Having some burning today and too much redness, starting antibiotics and may have to go Monday for an IV dose if this doesn't look k better by Sunday
Posted via Mobile Device

Current market put the value at $6098, $300 deductible and I can walk away. Net $5800, told them I want to buy it back. Two salvage yards must bid, i will have to pay the average. First bid was $925, no second bid yet
Posted via Mobile Device

Seperate check for gear about $1275 after deductible. And they will reimburse $325 for Towing and storage
Posted via Mobile Device

Mrs Grumpy is not ok, I am greatly concerned about the knee injury. "Nothing on the xray" means nothing, it looks all wrong and she cannot bare weight on it. I'm frustrated and angry I put us here. I can hear 2000 times That I did the right thing by dumping the bike but all I hear is her screaming somewhere behind me as I slide to a stop face down in the middle of the road. Was on my feet before I even knew if I was hurt and headed for her...

My reaction came from 22 years of riding on the street "don't hit the solid objects in front of you no matter what" my brain neglected the fact that she was on the back. Not sure there was a better choice...
Posted via Mobile Device

There was no better choice and you did your best.
You are both still here and with God's grace you will both heal up just fine.
I am sorry about her knee .
Maybe its just some fluid built up from the impact and with time it will dissipate ?

There was no better choice and you did your best.
You are both still here and with God's grace you will both heal up just fine.
I am sorry about her knee .
Maybe its just some fluid built up from the impact and with time it will dissipate ?

No matter how much he's told he'll just keep beating himself up over it. His quick thinking saved us and avoided the group!

As for my knee, the patella was messed up long before this. As a precaution I'll be requesting an MRI when I go back to my PCP on Monday.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sounds like things are goin as well as can be expected. Everyday will be easier than the last, keep it up.

Bike runs, john put on a junk stator cover, topped off the oil and reset the tip over switch
Posted via Mobile Device

Get well guys sorry about the crash! Like any rough time it will pass . Patient is the key. Best wishes sent.

Bike runs, john put on a junk stator cover, topped off the oil and reset the tip over switch
Posted via Mobile Device

ummm Dave your bike has officially fallen apart, opps

Many extra pieces that even i dont know where they go,,, lol

Please send help for re assembly :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not sure there was a better choice...
Posted via Mobile Device

It doesn't matter if there was a better choice. You can't go back and change the choice you made. You are both alive and will heal. Trying to second guess the split second decision is not going to change it or speed your healing. I'm sure its tough to see the mrs beat up, but you did what you thought was best for everyone at the time. Make piece with that.

I am so glad you both are here to post up!!! That is the most important thing. Your wounds will heal (quickly I pray) and your little girl still has you both! Don't waste your energy on what has already happened. You need your strength to get better! If there is anything that we can do to help, please, let us know! Continued prayers for a speedy recovery. :thumbsup:

Thank God you're okay! Second gear wide open is life changing. Great news to hear you're still going (and able) to the Bash.
What's this I hear about a White 2011?
Posted via Mobile Device

Back