The Grumpy's went down today

That's good news. That clean break will heal up stronger than ever (drink lots of milk)...:beerchug:

Will do. Now if he can remember to leave me with open pill bottles I'll be all set! LOL. That was a sight to see today.
Posted via Mobile Device

I've been missing for a week and just read this thread. Sorry about your mishap guys. "Crashin Sucks" is an understatement sometimes. I'm glad you two came out as well as you did. A 100 mph get off in jeans never has a good outcome.

Best wishes for both of you to heal up quickly. We are all pullin for you! Keep us posted on your progress!

Feel like a bucket of **** but alive :-)

First full day back to work, no test for the wicked
Posted via Mobile Device

Thank goodness they're okay. I was afraid I'd open this post and find somebody badly hurt or worst. Wishing them a quick recovery!

Ian

Sorry to hear. I hope both of you have a speedy recovery and am glad you are still with us.

Dave, Get a hold of me. I have a few parts that I will send your way when you are ready.
Still praying for quick heals for both of you.

You have my number, call me when you can and we can go over what I have and what you need.

Dave and Angela, very glad you are both alright. Sorry to hear the bike is total loss. I hope you guys heal fast. Glad you see the other Org members helping you guys out...

glad to hear all is well. To HoustonBusa to answer your question, "you bet your sweet @$$ I'm ......."
GONE

Based on the call today they will likely value it at $6200 and "may" add $1000 for aftermarket parts minus my deductible which is $300. Not sure about buying it back yet, waithing for both numbers
Posted via Mobile Device

Based on the call today they will likely value it at $6200 and "may" add $1000 for aftermarket parts minus my deductible which is $300. Not sure about buying it back yet, waithing for both numbers
Posted via Mobile Device

if you take the insurance money, i would let them keep the $1000 for aftermarket parts and take all my parts like the rims, forks, lights, etc. with me if possible...they would be useable on your next bike or would part out for more than that if still in good shape...is that possible?

Parts total is over $14,000 not including the bike or labor... gonna buy It back
Posted via Mobile Device

Parts total is over $14,000 not including the bike or labor... gonna buy It back
Posted via Mobile Device

Yikes!! :banghead:

Tough decision to make for sure. I'll help if i can Dave. I have a set of front forks in silver. Stock. Yours if you want or need 'em.

if you take the insurance money, i would let them keep the $1000 for aftermarket parts and take all my parts like the rims, forks, lights, etc. with me if possible...they would be useable on your next bike or would part out for more than that if still in good shape...is that possible?

There is almost $5000 in the motor!

Dave Pm me your number, or text me it so I can save it, and also let me know if I can help with anything! Sorry my phone connection was poor the other night and had too much going on since I got back from mu trip!

The best part is that the two of you are okay! Settling up with the insurance company is always tough. I know you had a lot more in it than you want to pay you for which hurts, but don't let them keep it.

Got flowers delivered at home from coworkers today! How sweet that was!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back