A friend went down

Wow, doesn't look anything like the same girl! Hope she recovers quickly and completely. We cannot control all things about our chosen sport/hobby/mode of transportation, but cool or not cool gear can help reduce the after effects.

Again and again, riders giving rides without properly informing and protecting their passengers! :mad: Such acts s/b criminal. Folks just don't seem to believe that the possibility of lifelong injury is possible until it's too late. It's up to each of us as responsible riders to take of those whom trust us with their bodies and lives!!!

i hope she gets well!!

the really sad part is, people wont learn from HER experience... they will always think "that wont happen to me, he was a bad rider"...

Wow that's a shame to see. I hope she has a speedy recovery with little scarring. I will always wear a full face and make any passengers do so as well. I was just out in Indiana and it amazes me how many people out there ride with no gear at all. I'll be moving there soon but there is no way I'll be riding without at least my full face helmet.

grim.jpg

wear your gear

Oh My, that girl is extremely pleasing to the eye. So sad to see her in the shape she is in. The really sad part is it was all preventable.

I hope she heals up to be just as attractive as she was before the crash.

she looks oddly familiar... I would swear I have seen her in print or some fitness show maybe? anyone else recognizer her at all?

Back