New rider down

You all have failed to properly break in your wives... I started dating my wife when I had a lot of female friends and she had to deal with that or piss off... Don't cave gentleman... You be happier that way.

I could put a lady on my Busa and take her to dinner without the wife so much as batting an eyelid. I have done exactly that on a few occasions. The important thing is that your woman knows without a doubt that she's the gear lube in your crankcase... Makes all this possessive stuff fall quickly to the wayside... Be certain she knows your out having fun, not out looking to score...

I know there is at least one person on the board who can back me up on this...

Ego, Comical descriptions of Benny Hill like skits are different than pics of the lovely female flesh... Which I am personally all about, the rules aren't my rules... They are wholey made up by the Captain...
wink.gif

I know you were just screwing with me but darnit, I am no choir boy, I would be all for a seperate Hootie Hoo section of the board... Booties and Hooties all the way.... But Alas... It's not to be...

Could allways start a new "Helmet's for Hummers" program...  That's what I would do..  If she asks just explain that it's part of learning to get a "Knee Down"...  Similar concept...  
wow.gif
ices_rofl.gif

REVLIS.....that was to funny!
super.gif

Cloud9,

Just do what you can to help her. Hopefully she will want to learn and better herself froms others experiences.

We have a similar girl at work with a 600RR BUT she won't listen. She wears a helmet but that's about it for safety gear. Sad thing is she has already laid the bike down once and still won't take advice. She shouldn't be on a bike at all!
cussing.gif

Josh
blues.gif

damn!  Maybe I just have had good dealers but every bike I bought they threw in a helmet for free.  Get to know her better and put her on the path to true enjoyment and safety in riding.

Cycles, you tards.  
cool.gif
I however am single and always looking for my next ex-wife.  Send her my way
laugh.gif

Could allways start a new "Helmet's for Hummers" program...  That's what I would do..  If she asks just explain that it's part of learning to get a "Knee Down"...  Similar concept...  
wow.gif
That's one of the best lines I've EVER read on this board, bro! Excellent idea, too!
super.gif

jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

I might in your situation maybe introduce your wife to her and maybe you and your wife together can find her a good deal on a helmet, maybe help her out if that is on your heart and you feel like it. Getting your wife involved makes sure everything is on the up and up.
Also increases the chances of a THREESOME!
devil.gif
biggrin.gif

I might in your situation maybe introduce your wife to her and maybe you and your wife together can find her a good deal on a helmet, maybe help her out if that is on your heart and you feel like it. Getting your wife involved makes sure everything is on the up and up.
Also increases the chances of a THREESOME!  
devil.gif

biggrin.gif
How do I join the HFH foundation? I like to be on the side that gives away the helmets.
laugh.gif
beerchug.gif

wow.gif
this is the same board moderator that freaks out if a boob shows up...

absolout power corrupts absoloutly!!!

lmao

funny though.. and uh...
Nobody ever made any claim to Rev's morals having to be perfect in order to do some admin.
wow.gif

I hope the young girl gets enough help to buy a helmet and leathers.

wow.gif

Rev... Sometimes I wish I had it like you do, but I don't. I have fought and fought and fought with my wife over some of these things and I have finally come to the realization that I either put up with it or find a new wife and admit I married the wrong one. I love her though and I will put up with her poop if she puts up with mine...
biggrin.gif

If yer wives started riding with some "hot guy" or brought some guy home helmet or no helmet... what would go thru your mind
tounge.gif
If you think it would bother you, it probably would bug her the same way
wink.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Well GC just because you're on a diet doesn't mean you can't read the menu
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Could have passed the digits to a single busa rider
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

My wife would be all for me helping the lady out. Not jealous in the least. Hell, if she was I couldn't take the pictures I do when my wife isn't around. She just asks to see them afterwards.

In this case, the girl needs guidance (as already said). I don't know if I'd spring my own cash to help buy but I would definatly push her in the right direction and maybe ride with her ever so often to help get her riding style up to par.

Well, personally like the comments made by thrasher. He's a real stand-up and guy with high morals. Not many people like that today. I feel like you do Cloud9 and I'm willing to pony up the first $20 and send it to you to start a little collection from the board members to get this young lady a helmet. Now before anyone goes and have a kaniption (or is it canniption... or whatever), I think this would be a good gesture from the people here. I would do this for just about anyone, so pass on some info to let me (us) know where to send the money. This way no one has to get involved (the wifey...
biggrin.gif
) and it's a very good humanitarian deed from us. What's say people... can I get an AMEN?
rock.gif
Just think if just a few of us only sent $1, she could get a very nice helmet, and maybe a pair of gloves. Just a thought...but I'm SERIOUS!

Brian

ok cloud , dont listen to the empty headed comments... aint worth bringing a hot biker chick home if their aint a hot biker wife there when the chick leaves. I wouldnt trade my wife for any hot biker chick. I know everyone thinks its hot to talk to biker chicks.. id rather have have my wife at home then 10 chicks....

Back