Thought I'd never see the day...

ALLshow.NOgo

Registered
lol, I thought I'd never see the day, but I gave my mom a ride on the busa just now. She didn't like the Kat when I had it but then I told her that this is the fastest production bike that did not make her feel to well either LOL. BUT she likes the Busa, she even took a pic of it a while back, AND she recognized that I changed to the undertail kit without me mentioning it to her. So if my mom noticed, then she has to like it. I ask her do you think the bike looks cool and she agrees she says its real nice and always looks at it when we are outside am Im about to leave.

Tried to convince her before to let me give her a ride, but she said no never lol. Today she needed a ride because of her car situation and I had the bike at the time no access to the Escape. So I show up and she does not refuse at all I suited her up in my gear and let her get on back. Yes I had to ride SQUID
biggrin.gif
YES I KNOW ITS BAD I know first hand, even just 2 miles away, but I had to. we did not go over 45mph. This was her FIRST time on a sportbike and I asked her how the ride was and she was calm and said yeah it was really nice, just cruising. I could tell in her voice SHE LOVED IT I made a great impression on her. I will talk more to her about it later. Here at home I have another set of gear for her to wear if she lets me take her out again on some good ol'e country roads.

So anyone give their mom a ride and never thought you would?

yeah I hear you, I knew that I couldn't mess this shot up so I drove very responsibly because before she would not get on with me because of the way she knew and saw me drive.

very cool....

Momma would never ride with me on the Busa...she's gettin along in years.

Believe it or not, my late grandmother used to ride on the back of my 1100 Katana with me. That was in the days of my prime squidliness. She and I would blast around town on that thing like nobody's business. Grandpa thought we were both nutz.

Me and my little ol' gray-haired granny in our shades ridin' around! Wish I'd 'a' thought to take pics of THAT!
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

I asked but the reply was something like are you $@#&@#$ nuts? Do you think I am $@#&@#$ nuts??? You must, hell no!

I never asked again...
biggrin.gif

Believe it or not, my late grandmother used to ride on the back of my 1100 Katana with me.  That was in the days of my prime squidliness.  She and I would blast around town on that thing like nobody's business.  Grandpa thought we were both nutz.  

Me and my little ol' gray-haired granny in our shades ridin' around!  Wish I'd 'a' thought to take pics of THAT!  
biggrin.gif

--Wag--
Now those kind of memories are priceless!

Would never dawn on me to ask my mom if she wanted to ride because there ain't no way in he!! she'd on the back!

That's a cute story hayaboosta!!! And you are a true gentleman when it came to your Mom's safety before yours!!
beerchug.gif
My mom doesnt exactly hate the Busa but she would prefer that I never bought one in the first place. But, as long as I'm always careful she's ok with me riding. She would never get on but only if her life depended on it.

hehe,, my mom used to ride with dad alot back in the day.. and actually has a motorcycle license and used to ride a little on the street.. not much.. but a little.. had 2 bikes of her own.. a dual sport, and a small street bike.. nothing major though.

she won't even ride with me in a car.. hehe but if I pestered her enough I guess she would get on.

mom and dad were "locals" for a plattsmouth/omaha chapter of hell's angels.
dad rode in hill climbing rallies and even got some trophies. i see those competitions on espn in this day and age...and I am thinkin NO Freakin Way would I do somethin that nuts.... can't imagine the bikes they did it on in the late 60's eraly 70's.

dad got "spooked" one day by a cb750....said it had too much power for him
wow.gif

I am thinking 45~60 HP at most? I am afraid to discuss the busa number with him... he;s just better of not knowing.
but the parents both hung up their club jackets even before i could walk...too bad.
blush.gif

When Moms ready Royce, tell her I'll hook her up on that GS500F in my shop!! She could come out Wednesday nights w/ us!! LOL!

I am the "mom" and my sons beg me to ride my Bike!!! They still cant' believe I ride one. They are both in their 20's and would love dearly to have one of their own!!

When Moms ready Royce, tell her I'll hook her up on that GS500F in my shop!! She could come out Wednesday nights w/ us!! LOL!
lol how funny that would be lol I am trying to get her into it more since she said it was fun when I asked her again. Too bad she's about to get a house Ted for her and her remaining children 4of6 that live with her. Funny none the less though

Back