Busa Down AGAIN!!!

Sounds like you're being well cared for by your .oRg family, bro.

Congrats on your good fortune of being a member here, as well as the pending arrival of your off-spring.

Best!

Scar

Hey speed adict, I have a stock windscreen still in very good shape and I happened to have a black clutch lever if you need which it sounds like it spilled on that side, and I think I still have my stock bar ends which are black also.

I'd take it out in gratuities with the wife after she's done with the baby thing or, I'd have her offer up a person that's comperable to stretch things out with till she's able.......either way. if you'rer gonna get F'D may as well "F" in return.......feels good just the same as opposed to how you are feeling about your beautiful (use to be) Busa!!

If you need a windscreen for paint, I have one for you. I dropped mine in the garage when I installed my Puig. It has few light scratches in it, but if you are painting it, you can fix that anyway. Other than that, its dark smoke, oem style. Just send me a PM if you want it. Sorry brother!

That sucks.

You are a hell of a man,putting the baby first. If I had some parts for you I would send them your way.

Good luck with the fix.

SORRY TO HEAR BRO, The same day i brought mine home i wasnt thinking since my bike was already lowered (alot) and still has long kickstand so the forks have to be all the way left or the bike will fall over (JUST FROM A 5 YEAR OLD SON JUST TOUCHING IT)hint hint to what happened to mine. and mine has custom paint also. MY SON JUST TURNED HIS HEAD TO ALL OF US IN THE DRIVEWAY WITH A FACE WHITE AS A GHOST!

WE ALL JUST FROOZE FOR WHAT FELT LIKE AN ETERNITY!

BEFORE I COULD EVEN PICK THE BIKE UP I HAD TO IMMEDIATLY LET HIM KNOW ITS OKAY CAUSE HIS CHIN WAS STARTING TO PUCKER FROM TRYING NOT TO CRY. I JUST HAD TO TELL HIM "ITS NOT YOUR FAULT ITS DADDY FAULT I WAS SUPPOSE TO TURN THE WHEEL THE OTHER WAY"

GOD WAS LOOKING OUT FOR MY BIKE THAT DAY! ALL THAT HAPPENED WAS AN ERASER HEAD SIZE CHIP ON FAIRING UNDER CLUTCH COVER. IT FEEL ON PARTIALY ON SOME BICYCLES AND THE HANDLE BARS AND TIRES ALL HIT SUCH PERFECTLY I STILL DONT KNOW HOW IT WASNT MUCH WORSE!

BEFORE ANY ONE SAYS GET SHORT KICKSTAND.....I AM I AM JUST PICKY ABOUT WHICH ONES.....YES FORKS ARE ALWAYS LEFT NOW
beerchug.gif

Windscreen will go out Monday for you, sorry could not make it today...

That sucks dude. Some well placed stickers can hide a lot of scratches until you can get it repainted.

Back