Big_E Goes Down Today

first things first... Thank you all

Secondly, i am insured and the bike is going to get fixed.

i may take my time on putting it back together for the fact of possibilities of a custom paint job and some other goodies on the bike.

here's what happen...

i was riding in the Santa Cruz Mtn's on Pescadero Rd. i was having a great time out there till i came in too hot into a turn. i some what panic. the bike began to slide and i began to bail off the bike. me and the bike slide off the road and went down a hill sliding and tumbling for about a good 20 - 30 ft before i was able to stop myself. Thank god that i missed every tree there was in that area. my bike also did not hit any trees but slid into some heavy brush of poison ivy. as for the condition of the bike, all of the plastics are broken. i havent' stripped her down yet to see the internals. but from a quick view everything looks fine.

i will not be ready for laguna. i may stop by to meet you all. but thats still up in the air.

Big E,

Glad to hear you're OK. Is it me, or have the number of accidents gone up dramatically?

It sure seems like a lot of bikes have gone down. Reading about this stuff makes me ride more defensively...thanks for the post, I am sorry you had the mishap, but am glad your ok!!

Good to see yourre OK. I have stock mirrrors ,turn signals and a windscreen if you want em. All free of course .Just give me the word !

Big E glad you are ok and was able to walk away.. As for the bike .... think of it as an accuse to CUSTOMIZE !!!

Once again I'm glad you're ok.

Thanks again everyone for your generosity and thoughts.

and yes i am starting to look towards using this as an excuse to customize my girl....

Agian Thank you all.

E, like everyone else sorry you crashed but the "STUNNAH" I glad to find that your OK...Now hook that Motha up!!!

Nothing hurts my heart more than hearing about a Busa going down. The best part about it all is that your alright! I'm very glad to hear that. Like we say in the military...Suck it up and press on! Can't wait to hear the new mods...atleast give us a run down on what your planing on doing it her. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Thanks Guys.... this means alot to me.

i also checked to see if the engine runs today. and she purred like a kitten. no smoke or any other signs of possible engine damage.

Woo hoo!!!
jump9.gif

i also checked to see if the engine runs today. and she purred like a kitten. no smoke or any other signs of possible engine damage.

Woo hoo!!!  
jump9.gif
no prob....big E....

if you want her written off....juz lemme know....i got a couple tricks that'll have insurance companies runnin' for their chec-books .
PAY TO THE ORDER OF: Mr. Written Off Busa.

Nothin weird or fancy either... just a couple of exspensive check overs that a fella could insist on, You know , for safety.

Actually.....if it were me....I'd insist on 'em anyway .
Bye Bye wreck.....Hello 2003 special edition .

Lemme know.....

Woo hoo!!!  
jump9.gif
no prob....big E....

if you want her written off....juz lemme know....i got a couple tricks that'll have insurance companies runnin' for their chec-books .  

Nothin weird or fancy either... just a couple of exspensive check overs that a fella could insist on, You know , for safety.

Lemme know.....
slightly sneaky, but very necessary.

Woo hoo!!!  
jump9.gif
no prob....big E....

Lemme know.....
slightly sneaky, but very necessary.
actually....not really sneaky , more like PARANOID .
I'd want my frame checked , for straightness , for safety.
Threre's very few shops in this part of the world that can do that kind of work .
SO....there's shipping,taxes,border crap, shop charges,a reputable shop at one end to take her apart,one to chec 'er over,one to put 'er back together again . yadda yadda yadda.....the list goes on .
Nuthin sneaky really....just what I would INSIST on .

I'm glad you're ok and sorry about the bike. It's good you missed the trees, they hurt (not like I know anything about that).
lookaround.gif

Glad you came through the mishap all in one piece. I guess to get all schmoozy and s#!t. You can always replace a bike but you can never be. Hope your back on the road soon.

Kels

I like this guy (Big E)....he's got a sense of fuggin' humor .

Right on BIG E ....

Back