Besides riding, what do you enjoy

Hunting, wakeboarding, and most definitely sled pulling. The busa stays parked and totally forgotten about during sled pulling season. The smell of diesel fuel billowing into the air out of two 6" stacks really gets my heart racing.

The bike takes second to the rest of the fun. Love working on diesels, racing, pulling, dyno's you name it. Fabrication building one off stuff no ones ever seen before!

The bike takes second to the rest of the fun. Love working on diesels, racing, pulling, dyno's you name it. Fabrication building one off stuff no ones ever seen before!

I see there is a fellow cummins owner on the forum. Very nice! Good taste!! You pull anywhere in the mid south? And secondly, have you ever heard of "off in the woods pullin team"?

PS3, hanging with the wife, chameleons. Been thinking about getting a Bicycle but i can't help but think that when the weather is nice enough to ride a bicycle then its nice enough to ride the busa.

I ejoy playing bass in a classic rock cover band and spending time with my autistic son who despite his handicap is an amazing kid who is a joy to parent.

Anything extreme. Sky diving, cliff diving, and motocross are up at the top. But also love games- billiards, bowling, volleyball, poker ect. But I live in Florida, we ride year round here! HAHAHA take that snow birds!

Been starting to ride my dirt bike again, That and the busa and 1000 is about all I like to do, Well sometimes we like to do a little dancing also.

PS3, hanging with the wife, chameleons. Been thinking about getting a Bicycle but i can't help but think that when the weather is nice enough to ride a bicycle then its nice enough to ride the busa.

I love there eyes!!

DSC_0056.jpg

Back