Besides riding, what do you enjoy

DSC_0056.jpg

"I Think We're gonna need a Bigger Boat" :laugh:

spending time my daughter, travel (which I do a lot for work) and blondes :whistle: :laugh:

Playing with the beagles. The wife (still like fun time!) Shooting and yes golf. I sure the last one will get me some grief.

Playing with the beagles. The wife (still like fun time!) Shooting and yes golf. I sure the last one will get me some grief.

Nahhh....golf is awesome. Bag full O' clubs and beer.Beautifull sunny days.Nice sceanery, Good friends,great shots.....(tequila) :laugh:

Its a 5 hour licence to relax.

My favourite hole...well...there was this hot blonde workin' the 19th.....ahhh nevermind.

Great sport.:thumbsup:

RSD.

I really like the sex thing with the wife. Billiards is next, drag racing and car shows. Watching softball is fun but it makes me want to play to bad and with my back I just cant do that anymore.

Fighting, been training for about 7 years to fight MMA ( although i broke my foot about 6 months ago and haven't been able to train since then and now I'm going kinda nuts) playing music, i play guitar, bass, drums, piano, love to sing and have been in a bunch of bands, a few have come very close to making ( meeting with record executives but never really worked it out) in school full time ( going for my dr of physical therapy) playing my xbox 360 when i have time. building armor, ( mostly spartan armor but also iron man and a few others) also snowboarding.

Back