Talked about pet peeves

Rev's List of Favorite things..

2.Sex, Preferably with a partner... :thumbsup:  I don't know what some of you married guys are doing wrong, get her clawing the sheets 3-4 times a week and it doesn't seem to slow down, well 8 years and counting...

Really long freakin posts that nobody reads to the end because I am so long winded...SHeesh...am I wrong :super:  :laugh:
I'm with you Rev! Just keeps getting better & better!

I always read to the end . . .

Never know what you might miss . . .

In this case, not much . . .     :laugh:
Heh, Yeah it does just get better, lots and lots of practice.  Still not ready for the practical applications though...just enjoying all the rehersal... :eek:

Glad somebody reads till the end...I allways wind up babeling on and on...

my kids, my wife 12years and going,sex, motorcycling( has been my passion 16 years now), riding the busa the best bike yet, other bikers who wave, other bikers who love to talk about bikes,people who say cool bike instead of you ride that donor bike or any other derogatory remark,my first wheelie and most of the ones since, getting my vanson leather jacket, the first time i hit 150 on the busa(was like oh sh#$ ive still got another gear!)any smile from a cute girl,dusting that fool in his 911 carrera,waiting for him at the next light and watching him avoid lookin at me, knowing there are a few cops riding busas instead of tickiting us, helmets and seeing responsible riders ;not the guys wearing sunglasses and shorts as gear......many more...

1. My kids are at the top! Watching them learn and grow is so much fun (and work!)
2. I love making people laugh...nothing feels better than that
3. Driving my Mustang with the top down, great music playing, on days when it looks like it's going to really storm...you can smell the rain, but it never does...that's when you love having a convertible!
4. Great times with friends
5. Vacationing on your own island in the Keys (Seabird Key...check it out on the web!)...that was the ultimate getaway vacation for those of us that can't afford our own islands!

Jeez...there's so many...

Rev's List of Favorite things..

2.Sex, Preferably with a partner... :thumbsup:  I don't know what some of you married guys are doing wrong, get her clawing the sheets 3-4 times a week and it doesn't seem to slow down, well 8 years and counting...

Really long freakin posts that nobody reads to the end because I am so long winded...SHeesh...am I wrong :super:  :laugh:
I'm with you Rev! Just keeps getting better & better!

I always read to the end . . .

Never know what you might miss . . .

In this case, not much . . .     :laugh:
Heh, Yeah it does just get better, lots and lots of practice.  Still not ready for the practical applications though...just enjoying all the rehersal... :eek:

Glad somebody reads till the end...I allways wind up babeling on and on...
Yeah...I read yours to the end too...that's when the fun starts!

I sure hope you can type fast Rev, or you're spending way too much time on this board! :D

Speaking of which...I need to up my posts...been missing this place for a few days now!

Back